[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
New England style, or Frankfurter rolls, as they’re called, depending on the region.

But yes, I agree. Top split or GTFO.

Yep, I know them as New England style.
But Philly refuses to recognize anything New England so they call them top split on the packaging here.

20070194920200701191201HDR.jpg

I don’t see any Bisquick in a 3D printed caulk gun.
That #campinghack isn't anything that elaborate, it's just "just add water" pancake mix in a squirt bottle. Add water, shake and dispense.

Having it in a squirt bottle means you can easily draw out the dick shaped pancakes that your mom enjoys. Unfortunately it means you need to bring about a dozen squirt bottles full of pancake mix + a Costco sized bottle of pancake syrup to satisfy her. Plus most places only allow one tent or camper on the campsite, and the park staff always end up mistaking her in her dress for a 2nd tent, which gets annoying. Too much trouble. Never taking your mom camping again.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and Domon
That #campinghack isn't anything that elaborate, it's just "just add water" pancake mix in a squirt bottle. Add water, shake and dispense.

Having it in a squirt bottle means you can easily draw out the dick shaped pancakes that your mom enjoys. Unfortunately it means you need to bring about a dozen squirt bottles full of pancake mix + a Costco sized bottle of pancake syrup to satisfy her. Plus most places only allow one tent or camper on the campsite, and the park staff always end up mistaking her in her dress for a 2nd tent, which gets annoying. Too much trouble. Never taking your mom camping again.
Add beer, not water. Makes for much more flavor in the pancakes.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Status
Not open for further replies.