[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
today, on august's menagerie, we have one of the two kittens a feral kitty birthed under my deck. they live there now. I've been trying to build trust with mom & the babies so I can at least get her TNR'd
Not sure how it works there, but here the Humane Society will rent you a trap for $5. No need to build rapport, just snatch em!

FWIW, we've trapped so many at this point (10+) that I just bought the same trap that they use. It's awesome. :lol:

Lol you could mount each section to 4 roombas, and I'm sure @gee can program them so you wake up to a new configuration each morning.
No, I'm a shitty coder that overoptimizes everything and fights with everyone about it, so I'll leave that in your capable hands.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about that awhile back. Major furniture retailer here closed their doors - oh snap, I bought two new couches off them a few months before.
Technically I should have made a warranty claim for my couch since the cushion side wall feel inwards created an impression in the seat. However I moved across country, and didn't want to deal with the logistics of sending a sectional across the country.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Technically I should have made a warranty claim for my couch since the cushion side wall feel inwards created an impression in the seat. However I moved across country, and didn't want to deal with the logistics of sending a sectional across the country.

but had you not moved.. you would have used your warranty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.