[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
guises i went SUPER BLONDE this week!
SOOOOOO blonde that I had to buy a lighter shade for my eyebrows cuz they were too dark

my valley girl transformation is almost done
oh woah, it's so light! how is it handling the bleaching - does it feel like it's super damaged, or is it like "whatever bitch, bring it"

oh woah, it's so light! how is it handling the bleaching - does it feel like it's super damaged, or is it like "whatever bitch, bring it"
so i did this 2 days ago i think... and its still SOOOOO soft and the curls are so nice.
i did a deep OLAPLEX treatment after the coloring and that's just such a huge difference SO FAR

its like crazy blond, still trying to get used to it lol

20021482IMG20200214172036.jpg

so i did this 2 days ago i think... and its still SOOOOO soft and the curls are so nice.
i did a deep OLAPLEX treatment after the coloring and that's just such a huge difference SO FAR

its like crazy blond, still trying to get used to it lol
my natural hair is a bit lighter than yours I think, but bleaching it makes it damage-y because it's stupid fine, BUT I actually kind of like when it's damaged to hell because it's the closest I come to having texture/my hair doing anything besides just sitting flat and dumb. but, I don't like blonde for me, and bright colors are fun. I haven't bleached or dyed it in ages, though (and it's coming up on a year since I even had a trim) so it's just my dumb dogshit light brown, and long and gross bc I live with it in a bun like 24/7. I need to get a cut/dye soon, but the weather has sucked so much.

my natural hair is a bit lighter than yours I think, but bleaching it makes it damage-y because it's stupid fine, BUT I actually kind of like when it's damaged to hell because it's the closest I come to having texture/my hair doing anything besides just sitting flat and dumb. but, I don't like blonde for me, and bright colors are fun. I haven't bleached or dyed it in ages, though (and it's coming up on a year since I even had a trim) so it's just my dumb dogshit light brown, and long and gross bc I live with it in a bun like 24/7. I need to get a cut/dye soon, but the weather has sucked so much.
How is your bosom holding up with the breastfeeding

Status
Not open for further replies.