[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
20020842020200208185232.jpg

every fucking weekend. thankfully, there's a dollar general up the road via backroads, bc we had to get pedialyte since the bean keeps throwing up, TURNS OUT she was, literally, full of shit. finally shat out a golf ball sized hard poo, then a bunch more, ranging from playdoh to peanut butter. I didn't send pictures of that (you're welcome) but it was pretty impressive.

@august Thats a good party deck.
yeah it's huge, we have enough room to (eventually) have a decent grill, some furniture, and a hot tub and still have plenty of room to get around. when it warms up and we can finally get all the way moved in, we are going to have a combination housewarming/wedding/1st birthday party.

every fucking weekend. thankfully, there's a dollar general up the road via backroads, bc we had to get pedialyte since the bean keeps throwing up, TURNS OUT she was, literally, full of shit. finally shat out a golf ball sized hard poo, then a bunch more, ranging from playdoh to peanut butter. I didn't send pictures of that (you're welcome) but it was pretty impressive.
That happened to my wife once after her surgery. It’s definitely grosser with a grownup.

Status
Not open for further replies.