[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, it's 2019. You can be whatever you want, and yet you're choosing to be an asshole?

Also, anyone except @Coqui who rambles on about how BMI is a flawed metric is also "trans-slender".

as a short person with disproportionately large breasts of significant density, I am also not real stoked on BMI. like, I'm legitimately overweight right now, but even when I was not, I always had an "unhealthy" high BMI.

I'd imagine it that way.
I think the old timers would boil it into a soup/stew to make the food stretch, and maybe help the flavor? Not just throw it on the grill like a steak.

Soaking in a salt water/baking soda solution overnight gets rid of the gameyness in a lot of other wild things.

I have had smoked raccoon before, also greasy like you describe.

yeah, we had it in a brown stew. I wouldn't seek it out, but it wasn't all bad.

191010800Resized20191010132454.jpg
I've driven past this place dozens of times, either early in the morning or late at night, on my way to/from the Newfoundland ferry. Finally had a chance to pop in when they're open.

Verdict: kickass.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I haven't seen a bear, moose, fox, or possum on my property yet. I had to chase a raccoon out of the barn on Sunday night. That's probably what's been eating up all the cat food and getting the water bowl all dirty. I have seen coyote, deer, turkeys (like 12 resident ones), porcupine (small resident one), and rare occasion skunk.
Those little fuckers would always wash their (somehow continually) disgusting paws in the cat water.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I haven't seen a bear, moose, fox, or possum on my property yet. I had to chase a raccoon out of the barn on Sunday night. That's probably what's been eating up all the cat food and getting the water bowl all dirty. I have seen coyote, deer, turkeys (like 12 resident ones), porcupine (small resident one), and rare occasion skunk.
Raccoons are the brats of the animal world. Keep the water dish far away from the food. We have to bring our food dish in at night to sort of help the problem. They still swing by during the day.... fuckers. I love them, but I hate them.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Status
Not open for further replies.