Video This is worse than "Friday"

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0

This girl is ...13.
Just take a picture baby look at what I'm wearing. Just take a picture baby no need for staring. You know that you want you, you know that you need to. OMG she looks good, OMG you know you wish you could...

She also sings this gem.

Last edited by a moderator:
The second song is horrendously bad, but at least they are dressed and acting like they are 13, not 18.

That being said, I'd like to thank you for posting this so I can make sure to avoid my daughter ever finding out who this is.

shit music aside, the production quality of these home made youtube music vids is pretty amazing.

this one might be official, but wasn't the 'friday' chick completely amateur?

Last edited:
The second song is horrendously bad, but at least they are dressed and acting like they are 13, not 18.

That being said, I'd like to thank you for posting this so I can make sure to avoid my daughter ever finding out who this is.

Uhh did you watch the "OMG" one... The lyrics are gross.

shit music aside, the production quality of these home made youtube music vids is pretty amazing.

this one might be official, but wasn't the 'friday' chick completely amateur?

No. Friday was done out of a professional music and video generator in California that sells their services to rich parents with enough disposable income to throw their daughters into the mix and see what happens.