This is why April23 left

wr3kt said:
I'll go check...but I don't think girls keep toilletes in there boobs.. :wtf:
They're to the right of the soda machines and next to the tea bags on the shelf.

Grab a load, they smell good. :tard:

April23 said:
They're to the right of the soda machines and next to the tea bags on the shelf.

Grab a load, they smell good. :tard:

The last time I went to Hooters was a small [M]eet with Dirk and Co.

wr3kt said:
I'll remember that. Though...I'll try to go to the one with the cute chic that I was able to tolerate my antics. :eek:
Hooter girls are trained to tolerate antics, you're the one holding thier paycheck. :fly:

April23 said:
Hooter girls are trained to tolerate antics, you're the one holding thier paycheck. :fly:

Well...she kept grabbing the pitcher off the table and refilling everyone's beer.
That was wierd, so I jokingly said I didn't want her too anymore...at least for me.

wr3kt said:
Well...she kept grabbing the pitcher off the table and refilling everyone's beer.
That was wierd, so I jokingly said I didn't want her too anymore...at least for me.
Uh... they are supposed to do that dorko.

You don't get out much do ya.

April23 said:
Uh... they are supposed to do that dorko.

You don't get out much do ya.

Yes, but I go to bars and to houses.
I get my own drinks and pitchers. Once a pitcher is set on the table, it only gets touched by those drinking from it.

It was wierd to have her pick the pitcher from the middle of the table...and then pour more beer into the glass in front of me.

It's wierd!

wr3kt said:
Yes, but I go to bars.
To houses.
I get my own drinks and pitchers. Once a pitcher is set on the table, it only gets touched by those drinking from it.

It was wierd to have her pick the pitcher from the middle of the table...and then pour more beer into the glass in front of me.

It's wierd!
Its customary for them to do it, just settle down and let a female actually pay attention to you for once. :april:

wr3kt said:
Yes, but I go to bars and to houses.

It's wierd!

Umm yeah...thats what a waitres does.

April23 said:
Its customary for them to do it, just settle down and let a female actually pay attention to you for once. :april:
JJ Lady said:
Umm yeah...thats what a waitres does.
I can understand soft-drinks or tap beer...but when there is a pitcher on the table...right in front of me...

wr3kt said:
I can understand soft-drinks or tap beer...but when there is a pitcher on the table...right in front of me...
It's what is done in restaurants that serve pitchers. Bars dont do it...

April23 said:
It's what is done in restaurants that serve pitchers. Bars dont do it...

:wtf:

Of course...if I'm at a nice restaurant...I wouldn't order a pitcher anyways...

Hooters doesn't classify as a nice restaurant to me.

wr3kt said:
:wtf:

Of course...if I'm at a nice restaurant...I wouldn't order a pitcher anyways...

Hooters doesn't classify as a nice restaurant to me.
It's not a nice restaurant, the chicks snort coke in the bathrooms.

True freaking story, I was there. :lol:

April23 said:
It's not a nice restaurant, the chicks snort coke in the bathrooms.

True freaking story, I was there. :lol:

I would hope you were there...seeing as you're the blow-head.

:D