This is why April23 left

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I went to blockbuster to drop off my already late movies. (Bourne Supremecy is good, Collateral is fucking insanely good.) I decided since I was out of Dr. Pepper, I'd run to the store and grab some since it was right there. As I'm stepping out of the grocery store, Dr.P in hand, I'm walking back to my car, and notice 2 older ladies(late 30's, early 40's) walking to the store. As we get closer I hear the the blonde say "I sure could take a Dr. Pepper right now. I'm thiiiiiirsty." They had huge smiles on their faces, so I didn't think they were really meaning Dr. Pepper. I grinned a little, and they started giggling like school girls.
I was amused.

I offered them a Dr. Pepper and a day of hot sex with me. They'll be over in 20 minutes.

If you believe that...I invented post-its.

So late 30s is *older*? I'm an *older woman* now??? I'm not sure if that's good or bad :confused:

Oh, and I sure could take a Dr. Pepper right now :drool:

dreamwalker said:
So late 30s is *older*? I'm an *older woman* now??? I'm not sure if that's good or bad :confused:

You're older than me.
Everyone who's older than me, I refer to as older.
A 23 year-old is an older person.

I'm drinking a room-temp Dr.P right now.
:drool:

dreamwalker said:

/snicker/

/giggle/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wr3kt said:
You're older than me.
Everyone who's older than me, I refer to as older.
A 23 year-old is an older person.

I'm drinking a room-temp Dr.P right now.
:drool:

fly said:
LOL

People in their 30s are old.

That's OK, I'll just go somewhere else to get my Dr. Pepper :p

Kids these days :fly:

Maybe they really did just want a Dr. Pepper but because you're so sick and twisted with a gutter mind you automatically thought Dr. Pepper was a codeword for your cock! THOSE POOR WOMEN are out there parched and thirsty right now because all you can think about is getting your dick wet!

Now if you were carrying some Pepsi then it would have been a whole other story! :drool:

Millions said:
Maybe they really did just want a Dr. Pepper but because you're so sick and twisted with a gutter mind you automatically thought Dr. Pepper was a codeword for your cock! THOSE POOR WOMEN are out there parched and thirsty right now because all you can think about is getting your dick wet!

Now if you were carrying some Pepsi then it would have been a whole other story! :drool:

Dr. Pepper has hot singers advertising for them.
Pepsi has blingged out delievery vans.

wr3kt said:
Dr. Pepper has hot singers advertising for them.
Pepsi has blingged out delievery vans.

I haven't even seen a Dr. Pepper commercial since the 1980s! Pepsi had the biggest slut of them all, Brittney, showing skin for their ads. :D

Millions said:
I haven't even seen a Dr. Pepper commercial since the 1980s! Pepsi had the biggest slut of them all, Brittney, showing skin for their ads. :D

That was then.
This is now.

She's out, bling is in for pepsi.

Dr. Pepper > Pepsi.