This is what scum looks like

El Borracho said:
Oh no, another photogenic white girl has gone missing in a prime vacation spot/your backyard/trailor park/big city/any-fucking-where. News is a now a soap-opera, fuck national networks and the bullshit they spew.

You want to see scum? Look at the people who eat this shit up, they would be lost without some one elses tragedy.

I would never say that I hope someone close to you goes missing and then you will be praying that it would get this much media attention. I think it is great that it is getting this much attention for the family and friends of this poor "photogenic" HUMAN BEING. "lost without someone elses tragedy", maybe they are not "lost", maybe they have gone through a similar crisis and it makes them feel not alone. Feel free to speak your mind but at least look at both sides before you call people scum.

BeeRad said:
I would never say that I hope someone close to you goes missing and then you will be praying that it would get this much media attention. I think it is great that it is getting this much attention for the family and friends of this poor "photogenic" HUMAN BEING. "lost without someone elses tragedy", maybe they are not "lost", maybe they have gone through a similar crisis and it makes them feel not alone. Feel free to speak your mind but at least look at both sides before you call people scum.
When is the last time you saw a black girl missing on the news? (besides the required Amber Alerts.) That's all I'm saying...