This is what scum looks like

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
story.kalpoes.jpg

Mother fucking cocksucking mother fuckers

------

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

Earlier, investigator Roy Tromp said that Dutch interrogators would question the Kalpoes on Friday and Saturday. Aruba is a Dutch territory off Venezuela.

Tromp is the lead investigator for the Aruban police on the Holloway case.

Holloway, 18, from the Birmingham, Alabama, suburb of Mountain Brook, was celebrating her high school graduation with about 100 classmates and several parent chaperones in Aruba when she disappeared May 30.

She was last seen leaving a nightclub with Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, authorities have said.

The Kalpoes and van der Sloot were arrested and jailed June 9.

The Kalpoes were released in July after a judge ruled that there was not enough evidence to hold them any longer.

Van der Sloot remains in custody. No charges have been filed, and defense attorneys have said the three are innocent.

The Kalpoes have told police they dropped Holloway and Van der Sloot off at a beach after they left the nightclub.

Aruban police, Dutch troops and thousands of volunteers have conducted extensive searches of the island but have not found any traces of Holloway.

The teen was to have started her first day of college Wednesday as a freshman at the University of Alabama.

Meh. Don't let those two ruin it. I'll still holiday there. If someone else pays for it. Because let's face it. School has made me poor. :(

djduquet said:
Meh. Don't let those two ruin it. I'll still holiday there. If someone else pays for it. Because let's face it. School has made me poor. :(

Life seems to make people poor. :(

kiwi said:
Life seems to make people poor. :(
Working also interferes with life. It's a terrible circle.

I wish I could live off dividends.

Oh no, another photogenic white girl has gone missing in a prime vacation spot/your backyard/trailor park/big city/any-fucking-where. News is a now a soap-opera, fuck national networks and the bullshit they spew.

You want to see scum? Look at the people who eat this shit up, they would be lost without some one elses tragedy.

El Borracho said:
Oh no, another photogenic white girl has gone missing in a prime vacation spot/your backyard/trailor park/big city/any-fucking-where. News is a now a soap-opera, fuck national networks and the bullshit they spew.

You want to see scum? Look at the people who eat this shit up, they would be lost without some one elses tragedy.
They only tell what the sheep want to hear...

Who the fuck goes to Aruba for their high school graduation?

I went to Perkins