this is the whining thread.

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
because everyone seems to be in a bad mood today, myself included, may we have a thread in which we whine and complain and get it out so we can get something productive done today? THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO ATTACK OTHER MEMBERS -- only rude family members and idiot shoppers.

i had a good time on my vacation up until yesterday, when everything turned to shit. the ride home was horrible, and the weather sucks today. i either need a good scream or some fabulous drugs.

your turn.

I'm drinking tea, making budgets, and wanting to go home. I have had no emails/PMs pestering me for naked Nintendo time. Today is a good day.

Good.

I'd like to whine about postal workers. Does it say somewhere in their job description that they have to be asses? Really, is it necessary to be all snappy at your CUSTOMERS? I'm paying for a service, in doing so I'm always right no matter how wrong I am. Also, since I'm PAYING for a service I expect some bloody service. I shouldn't be made to do the work for you you lazy bastards.

Now how about a co-worker. Could you puhleaase get over yourself and realise that there are other people around you that also wants to get things done? Since we work together, striving for the same goal, how about some give and take mmmk? Stop with the fucking me me me me me - routine, it's getting beyond old. Your part of the job is no more important than mine or anyone elses. If I don't do my work, you can't do yours.

I'm venting, there is no content.

edit: I was actually quite happy when I woke up today, that lasted for about 25 minutes at work and the rest of the day was shit. Oh monday how I love thee.

Things I like to whine about.... hmm... Well, I really wish my last employer would get the hell on the ball and get me my insurance information. I'm going to have to do cobra and they haven't gotten me the forms, yet.

there we go, robert...you used the thread correctly! as for all you other thread-posters who are having a good day, either commere and rub on me for somma that happy or get the fuck outta my thread. ;) :lol:

my nerves are shot so bad today i'm shaky and my brain's fried. and i'm hungry and there's nothing to eat except some government, canned chicken with nothing but a black silohoutte chicken on a white label that i plan on throwing at the head of the possum in my backyard that's eating all the food i keep throwing out for the birds and my raccoon who's such a pansy-ass he run's away from the neighbor's cat and doesn't put him in his place.

Thorn Bird said:
there we go, robert...you used the thread correctly! as for all you other thread-posters who are having a good day, either commere and rub on me for somma that happy or get the f*ck outta my thread. ;) :lol:

my nerves are shot so bad today i'm shaky and my brain's fried. and i'm hungry and there's nothing to eat except some government, canned chicken with nothing but a black silohoutte chicken on a white label that i plan on throwing at the head of the possum in my backyard that's eating all the food i keep throwing out for the birds and my raccoon who's such a pansy-ass he run's away from the neighbor's cat and doesn't put him in his place.
Why on earth are you so angsty?

I hate everything today.

I need a job. I need to pay the $200 cell phone bill that has been adding up for 3 months. I need to stop my parents from stalking me. I need money to buy Christmas gifts. I need to buy cat food. I feel like I got run over by a bus and I don't know why. I hate everything and I need everything and I want everything and I have nothing but things I hate......except for the cat. I still like the cat.

theacoustician said:
It is Monday. Thanksgiving was Thursday. In other words, its over. Don't let it continue to bother you.

easier said than done, my dear, and it all happened yesterday. you know me. i think i really get on your nerves because of how i am! i just can't help it.

One of my aunts freaked the hell out on Thanksgiving when a pile of devilled eggs showed up...... we were all starving as it was, and the devilled eggs are a family favorite. The only trouble was, one of her daughters was late to the shindig AS ALWAYS. So she yelled at us when we started to eat some...... end result? She ended up throwing away about 75 devilled eggs because we were to goddamned scared to eat them :rant:

But I'm not really angry today at all..... or moody, depressed or wishing I was in a different place. I just want it to snow or something.

Bubbles said:
I hate everything today.

I need a job. I need to pay the $200 cell phone bill that has been adding up for 3 months. I need to stop my parents from stalking me. I need money to buy Christmas gifts. I need to buy cat food. I feel like I got run over by a bus and I don't know why. I hate everything and I need everything and I want everything and I have nothing but things I hate......except for the cat. I still like the cat.

Sounds like you just need some great hot sex.

Or that could be just me.