This is the last weekend I'll have to work nights!

What funny, retarded, lame here, is that you're all fucking hyporcrites.

It's true that you all acted like some little, perfect society when, namely Kiki and I joined. You all thought that we were fucking retards. So, Liam joins, posts cordially, and you still acted like little assholes, even though he was WAY more pleasant than Kiki and I were.
It's when eh eventually stops playing mister nice guy to all the shit that you gave us, that the tables then turned. He gave the petty bullshit right back to you and you all cried anc complaiend about this place turning into GM, because a "new" member voiced their God forbid, opposing opinion about your society. I don't think that a few of you can get that this shit out of your little systems and can't help but feel anal raped every time he posts something that you disagree about. You shoot off something about "if it were Australia, it would be better, right?" And the funny thing is, he can be posting, nothing at all controversial and a few of you come by and bait him with a stupid ass post like the above example. Now who's baiting who there? You are guilty little fuckers and need to stop acting like your balls are bigger than the next person's with your "one upper" posts. It's all so fucking lame.

It's gotten so fucking petty that all of you should be ashamed with yourselves for acting like grade school shitheads.

And don't even come back with anything that resembles, "he's a self righteous prick."
There are many of you who display the same annoying personality traits, yet aren't as voiced in your posts.

don't look at me. I wasn't in the clamblockers club bullshit. :lol:
I had people pissed at me for defending you two because I thought you were funny

Newsflash hunny, I knew him on OTz, (before you did), and he was ALWAYS like this. Subtle.
Just because he comes out with some seriously off color bullshit here and there, doesn't mean he wants to bust out the brass interweb knuckles and cry to someone about their off color posts to you. You're a big girl, you handle it.
Newsflash. I can't even respond to this because I have to get to school, lol. But I will later on.

What funny, retarded, lame here, is that you're all fucking hyporcrites.

It's true that you all acted like some little, perfect society when, namely Kiki and I joined. You all thought that we were fucking retards. So, Liam joins, posts cordially, and you still acted like little assholes, even though he was WAY more pleasant than Kiki and I were.
It's when eh eventually stops playing mister nice guy to all the shit that you gave us, that the tables then turned. He gave the petty bullshit right back to you and you all cried anc complaiend about this place turning into GM, because a "new" member voiced their God forbid, opposing opinion about your society. I don't think that a few of you can get that this shit out of your little systems and can't help but feel anal raped every time he posts something that you disagree about. You shoot off something about "if it were Australia, it would be better, right?" And the funny thing is, he can be posting, nothing at all controversial and a few of you come by and bait him with a stupid ass post like the above example. Now who's baiting who there? You are guilty little fuckers and need to stop acting like your balls are bigger than the next person's with your "one upper" posts. It's all so fucking lame.

It's gotten so fucking petty that all of you should be ashamed with yourselves for acting like grade school shitheads.

And don't even come back with anything that resembles, "he's a self righteous prick."
There are many of you who display the same annoying personality traits, yet aren't as voiced in your posts.

I believe I joined here before you and Kiki.. :p

No shit, how do I fit into that 'you all' category. I don't recall getting on you, Julee, or Kiki at all.

This is directed at julenrique's post

:lol: i literally laughed out loud..

and I gotta go, this is too serious for me..

but before I go.. IN JULI/LIAM/KIKI'S defense..

MANY (note how I don't say ALL) of you were pricks to me, too. there has ALWAYS been an undercurrent of "outsiders not welcome" here.

Yessir.

I don't give a fuck about being your friend, but I do give a fuck if my boyfriend says something at least ONCE in my defense. Get what I mean? But he fails to every time you say something again me. And I have to have another man stand up for me or I stand up for myself, which I can do. It's just disheartening, that is why I posted the dribble.

Ahh gotcha.. My bad..

:lol: i literally laughed out loud..

and I gotta go, this is too serious for me..

but before I go.. IN JULI/LIAM/KIKI'S defense..

MANY (note how I don't say ALL) of you were pricks to me, too. there has ALWAYS been an undercurrent of "outsiders not welcome" here.

Thank you.