This is scurry.

JJ Lady said:
I know. He is actually looking to see if he can get somthing with smaller payments. We will see.
He did. I just helped him from getting completely ripped off. I still think the deal was only ok, but if he likes it and saves a little $, then good for him.

theacoustician said:
He did. I just helped him from getting completely ripped off. I still think the deal was only ok, but if he likes it and saves a little $, then good for him.

Yeah..he just called..can you so so fucking fired!?! I told him to call me before he did anything.

theacoustician said:
[Nelson]Ha ha[/Nelson]

Well he feels pretty bad about it now. I said "Good. We are married and you should at least take 5 mins out of the evening to call and say hey, this is the deal, you ok with it, you shoudl feel bad." So, Now he feels bad. Which makes me feel a little bad, but I think I'll let him think about it for a few days. I'm such a woman.

edit: He called previously and said that he test drove it and that he was going to run some numbers. I told him to call me when he found out what it woudl be so we could talk about it. FIRED!

Last edited:
JJ Lady said:
Well he feels pretty bad about it now. I said "Good. We are married and you should at least take 5 mins out of the evening to call and say hey, this is the deal, you ok with it, you shoudl feel bad." So, Now he feels bad. Which makes me feel a little bad, but I think I'll let him think about it for a few days. I'm such a woman.

edit: He called previously and said that he test drove it and that he was going to run some numbers. I told him to call me when he found out what it woudl be so we could talk about it. FIRED!
Yeah, I'm sure he feels really bad about it. :rolleyes:

Pull a Pandora : Demand he buys you shoes for his insolence

Pandora said:
GO FOR IT!! Get some really loud ones so whenever you wear em he's reminded how bad he was. :fly:
But see I prefer Fredericks's or Vickie's and that is just a treat for him...maybe I should make him buy something for me to wear for you ;)

Oh sorry Nev... :rolleyes: