This is odd, AZ might get raped by a hurricane

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
picture.php

I'm going to go home and load more AR mags, and also paint up a "looters will be shot" sign.

you mean a tropical depression. that's what the D in the black circle means. they're not bad at all. when the gulf coast gets smacked we get the D in DFW and it's not even a bad rain storm and there's no associated lightning, tornadoes or hail.

Do you think it'll be odd if I sit on my porch with a can of Vienna sausage, a sterno, some bottled water, and my AR15 nearby?

I could even make a political movement out of it. I could drive around with a bullhorn while it sprinkles and yell "OBAMA LEFT US ALL TO DIE!!!!!!"

http://uselessforums.com/picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=3093[/MG]

I'm going to go home and load more AR mags, and also paint up a "looters will be shot" sign.[/quote]

You are supposed to paint the "looters will be shot" sign on the plywood you secure over your windows. A normal sign will simply blow away.

Plus when the judge asks about the killings later you can prove that they clearly had to pry the labeled wood right off the window before entering so they were given notice.

You are supposed to paint the "looters will be shot" sign on the plywood you secure over your windows. A normal sign will simply blow away.

Plus when the judge asks about the killings later you can prove that they clearly had to pry the labeled wood right off the window before entering so they were given notice.

Judge: We have it on record that you invited those people over!

Me: OBAMA LEFT US ALL TO DIE!!!!!!!!!

http://www.uploderx.net/dphrag/loupots3134.jpg

Linked due to size

Do you think it'll be odd if I sit on my porch with a can of Vienna sausage, a sterno, some bottled water, and my AR15 nearby?

Sounds just like any other Tuesday night for you, though, isn't it?

Ok, now I really am debating setting up an AZ/Jimena website and say shit like:

The hurricane landed and after 3 days what had Obama done? NOTHING!

Some trees lost their leaves, a few rain gutters flooded, what did Obama do? NOTHING!

An intersection was heavily flooded, people had to drive around the block to get to where they needed to go, what did Obama do? NOTHING!