This is not your old forum

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
This is a new forum with a new start. We don't want to be business as usual. We want this place to be a fresh start for everyone. We would like to encourage you to participate in a place that will be fun, funny, worksafe (mostly), and has a great sense of community.

As such, I'm going to say the following:

1. I don't care what its like at your other forum. If you have a suggestion about improvements to this forum, PM fly or myself. Don't make a thread about. Threads about other forums are lame.

2. Everyone has a fresh start here. If you're a full blooded member, you are expected to treat other full blooded members with, at bare minimum, neutrality. If you can't drop your old conceived notions of who that person was at another forum, then you might want to rethink being here yourself. Being dickheads to others because of old grudges will get you thrown to the Proving Grounds.

3. Everyone is going to the Proving Grounds that's waiting in the queue as well as all new signups. We'll announce soon what its going to take to get out of the Proving Grounds. I have to confirm the vBull programming aspect with fly and he's on vacation right now. However, once they make it out, they're part of the family and refer to item 2 on this list.

4. Since fly is out and I'm vBull retarded, everyone awaiting activation is gonna have to sit tight. I'm sorry, but as soon as we'll get things rolling as soon as we can. Till then sit tight.

So I can't flame Sarah even though I f@!$@$ hate her @##$@!$ guts because shes the most annoying @$#@$@ attention #$#@$@% ever? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fase said:
So I can't flame Sarah even though I f@!$@$ hate her @##$@!$ guts because shes the most annoying @$#@$@ attention #$#@$@% ever? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
No you can't but I believe you just did... Sneaky

Fase said:

2. Everyone has a fresh start here. If you're a full blooded member, you are expected to treat other full blooded members with, at bare minimum, neutrality. If you can't drop your old conceived notions of who that person was at another forum, then you might want to rethink being here yourself. Being dickheads to others because of old grudges will get you thrown to the Proving Grounds.

how hard is that to understand?

Drool-Boy said:
how hard is that to understand?

So all you have to do is wait until that person pisses you off over here and then flaming them is fair game?

Mondoz said:
So all you have to do is wait until that person pisses you off over here and then flaming them is fair game?
I'd hope that our members here wouldn't look for ways to flame people, and as a converse, that our members here wouldn't do things to draw any flame to them.