This is not your old forum

you can make me a temp admin or ask me if you feel like moving the queues.

i just built a relatively large vB community, and am pretty familiar with the software. and if i don't know it, i've got it sitting here to look it up.

If someone could help me out, that would awesome. Correct me if I am wrong too.

I heard this is an invite only forum, well thanks for whoever did it but I don't remember registering at all here. It even knew my password from genmay. I just got an email saying my account was activated...weird.

I don't mean to sound like an idiot, but if someone could explain it, I would appreciate it.

Looks like a nice forum :)

Toy-Yoda said:
If someone could help me out, that would awesome. Correct me if I am wrong too.

I heard this is an invite only forum, well thanks for whoever did it but I don't remember registering at all here. It even knew my password from genmay. I just got an email saying my account was activated...weird.

I don't mean to sound like an idiot, but if someone could explain it, I would appreciate it.

Looks like a nice forum :)
If you got a registration notice from us and its the same password, you registered or someone who knows your email and password registered for you. Dunno man.

And it's not so much an "invite only" forum as much as it was we weren't advertizing that we are here.