This is NOT a Battlefield 2 thread.

Holy crap did we get reamed last night! That sucked. Kept getting over run with armor. Got my purple heart at least :lol: I guess I need to unlock more weapons, cause I'd unload a clip into a guy with the stadard gun and he wouldn't drop, while he'd nail me with a couple shots and I'd go down :(

bast_imret said:
Holy crap did we get reamed last night! That sucked. Kept getting over run with armor. Got my purple heart at least :lol: I guess I need to unlock more weapons, cause I'd unload a clip into a guy with the stadard gun and he wouldn't drop, while he'd nail me with a couple shots and I'd go down :(

Getting the purple heart is a bad thing. :fly:

bast_imret said:
Are you going prone? Not sure about the medic, but its a requirement for support.

bast_imret said:
Part of the problem is that you're trying to unload a full magazine into one guy. If you're shooting on automatic fire and trying to keep the crosshairs on the guy the majority of your shots will go wild. Just like with a real gun nine times out of ten the bullet will go everywhere except for the exact point you're aiming at. Go prone or crouch and fire in short bursts, aim for center mass or the head if you think you're a good enough shot. Note that the firing square that the crosshairs create only applies for a certain distance depending on the gun and it's not that far. At 50 yards spraying and praying with the support gun will put the bullets out nearly twice the distance of the edge of the crosshairs.

You can try my trick for learning the accuracy of each gun. Find an empty or nearly empty server, pick a relatively clean wall that will let you see impact points from a decent distance and start firing. You'll learn how the gun reacts. Also note that if you're a sniper the game DOES have bullet drop. I don't care what anyone else says, it's been proven time after time with numerous videos and through personal experience; there is bullet drop in BF2. Unfortunately no one seems to have found the coding for it so if you love to snipe you'll have to figure it out on your own.

April23 said:
Up for a game sometime? Get a headset, so I can feel a little less.... NERDY.

i am gonna wait for the new vid card/ ram to come in. it is an awful experience trying to play the game. half the time my video lags and skips and stuff.

I haven't been able to play lately, between work and working out and daddy stuff. This whole weekend is booked up with stuff. At this rate Coqui will catch me pretty soon. :(

animepark13 said:
it creeps me out when i am playing and all of a sudden it sounds like some one is saying "animepark" behind me. it freaks me out.

I'm not used to it either, haven't talked on it yet... but made plenty fun of the UF guys that have.

nerds.

April23 said:
I'm not used to it either, haven't talked on it yet... but made plenty fun of the UF guys that have.

nerds.
it's not nerd

I scream "fly" all the time when I'm crushing HFS on the bathroom floor