This is NOT a Battlefield 2 thread.

bast_imret said:
baaaaah

What's your preferred kit? I like engineers, though I need to spend some time playing around with a few of the others that weren't in 1942.
Wanna get a lot of points quickly? Play as support. Spend your entire time dropping ammo packs on all heavily traveled roads and choke points.

ceiling fly said:
Wanna get a lot of points quickly? Play as support. Spend your entire time dropping ammo packs on all heavily traveled roads and choke points.

You want me to drop ammo packs on your sphincter? :fly:

Roger That :drool:

oo, so I guess I need to make my online persistent account with a UF tag huh? Maybe UF|seymore_bast?

bast_imret said:
Roger That :drool:

oo, so I guess I need to make my online persistent account with a UF tag huh? Maybe UF|seymore_bast?
no, you can select a username and then add a clan tag at the login. usually I play without a clan tag 'cause I'm not very good and don't want people making fun of =GTO= just because I suck :p

http://pc.ign.com/articles/720/720219p1.html <- Cool article about 2142 weapons and classes on IGN

article said:
Based on feedback from the Battlefield 2 community we've expanded the unlock system in 2142. The new system includes 40 unlockable items spread evenly between each of the 4 classes and general soldier unlocks. For example, there is the IT-33 Optical Camouflage device which can be unlocked by the Recon soldier to make himself blend into the environment or the FRG-1 Fragmentation Grenade available as an unlock for any soldier. Though a soldier must choose a select few of his unlocks to equip via the new Kit Customization system, each unlock helps strengthen the role of the class.

The Recon class is the master of both the super long range and demolitions. Battlefield 2 players who enjoyed either Sniper or the Spec Ops class will feel right at home with the Recon soldier. The Recon soldier's unlocks include the high explosive RDX DemoPak, as well as enhancements for the available sniper rifles. A very advanced Recon soldier can also obtain the IT-33 Optical Camouflage device and play a stealth game. The Lambert Carbine is also unlockable allowing for those special infiltration missions aboard the enemy Titan, though the Lambert's power and range are significantly lower than the assault rifles.

Last edited:
SchmilK made 2nd Lieutenant last night

Maybe this means he won't need to play for awhile?

20060810_00012.jpg