This is just sick

kiwi said:
You are still hot.

I'm really not. Of all the guys in the world who are hot, I'm not one of them. Trust me.

I'll find a better pic for you when I get home later. You'll see. I'm average.

kiwi said:
I like gentlemen.
I held the door open for a lady in a toronto subway station and she just glared at me as if to say "What the hell are you doing?" I still continued regardless, and I made it a personal mission to shake everyones hand who spoke to me.

Sarcasmo said:
batmanbombbig.gif
hahaha.
Am I the only person who thinks there has to be more than 200,000 episodes of that show?

Galen said:
hahaha.
Am I the only person who thinks there has to be more than 200,000 episodes of that show?

There are at least half a million. And that's just in sindication. Who knows how many lurk in dank storerooms or cellars at old production studios...

Sarcasmo said:
I'm really not. Of all the guys in the world who are hot, I'm not one of them. Trust me.

I'll find a better pic for you when I get home later. You'll see. I'm average.

But I wouldn't be having an affair with you if you weren't. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
There are at least half a million. And that's just in sindication. Who knows how many lurk in dank storerooms or cellars at old production studios...
Yes, it's entirely plausible that they continued filming right up untill June 2004. I know that much

kiwi said:
But I wouldn't be having an affair with you if you weren't. :fly:

I don't do affairs, but if you ever leave Knyte give me a call.

Oh, and take all of his guns with you. This face is my meal ticket so I can't have it shot off.

alright, BACK OFF, KIWI. sarcasmo's always been my secret affair. since day one when he pm'd me to ask who i was and i finally told him and he told no one. i knew from that day he was mine. plus, he's smart and i like all of his answers. now he's really hot (sarcasmo, you're hot.)

i know you and i are very similar, kiwi, but this is where the buck stops for you, missy. sarcasmo's mine.

dare to challenge? :D

Thorn Bird said:
alright, BACK OFF, KIWI. sarcasmo's always been my secret affair. since day one when he pm'd me to ask who i was and i finally told him and he told no one. i knew from that day he was mine. plus, he's smart and i like all of his answers. now he's really hot (sarcasmo, you're hot.)

i know you and i are very similar, kiwi, but this is where the buck stops for you, missy. sarcasmo's mine.

dare to challenge? :D

Heck ya, you can't just walk in here (oh yeah, I was here first) and take what is rightfully mine. We will have to fight for him. :rolleyes:

Edit: You've got fly anyway.

kiwi said:
Heck ya, you can't just walk in here (oh yeah, I was here first) and take what is rightfully mine. We will have to fight for him. :rolleyes:

Edit: You've got fly anyway.

i'm older, bigger, and meaner. fly's mine, yes, but so is sarcasmo. i guess you'll have to come down so we can be girlfriends together, but we'll scrap for him. in jello. or mud. they both feel good (although mud's better for your skin.) we'll get b_sinning's wife up here to confirm which one's better to fight in.

Sarcasmo said:
No. :fly: It's a guy from Sex and the City.

This one is really me. I'll post it even though it's shitty quality webcamness:

6b9076c3.jpg
You look hotter in the other picture. This pic makes you look kinda thuggish, so use the other on on myspace.

Thorn Bird said:
i'm older, bigger, and meaner. fly's mine, yes, but so is sarcasmo. i guess you'll have to come down so we can be girlfriends together, but we'll scrap for him. in jello. or mud. they both feel good (although mud's better for your skin.) we'll get b_sinning's wife up here to confirm which one's better to fight in.

But I fight dirty :fly: .

I say we fight in jello, than in mud, than it pudding, the best 2 out of 3 wins.

Thorn Bird said:
Can't b's wife wrestle with you too? :drool:

fly, she can wrestle if you will too. or at least be there to ref. borrow pandora's ref shirt.

kiwi, it's a deal. we'll wrestle in all three, and whatever else we can scrape outta a can. mmm...

fly, a ref's job also includes licking off the contestants. i'm first.