This is just sick

elpmis said:
whatever man, I see that shit AAALLL the time:

sohotandmissing.JPG
Her left eye seems too large for the socket, perhaps she had drowned and was posed like that for the photoshoot.

Ryokurin said:
I think Sarcasmo and I need to start a club. Guys who people say are good looking but never gets the girl.

I think if we stop calling them "bitch" it will help. What do you think?

Sarcasmo said:
Who's that? Pics?
Noone in specific, it's something horrible tacky that Europe does every year (ABBA was a product of it) and usually the contestants from the above listed countries tend to look like... well, yourself :p

I'll see if I can find pictures, but they tend to sink into obscurity after they lose horribly to Ireland because everyone knows all the best boybands come from here :cool:

Ryokurin said:
I think Sarcasmo and I need to start a club. Guys who people say are good looking but never gets the girl.

you're probably just too nice. try being a complete dick to everyone. I noticed, a llong time ago, that most assholes always have a hot woman.

elpmis said:
whatever man, I see that shit AAALLL the time:

[.IMG]http://uselessforums.com/files/062205/sohotandmissing.JPG[/IMG]

nice.

SpangeMonkee said:
you're probably just too nice. try being a complete dick to everyone. I noticed, a llong time ago, that most assholes always have a hot woman.

nice.

Probably. I got a talking to from a girl I know about the subject. Said I was too nice and scary with the gentlemen stuff. Also said I talked too much about myself but in my defense on that when she saw me once talking to a chick I was extremely drunk at that moment, so much that I even admitted that I was fucked up at that moment.

fly said:
you + nail = head
Friend of mine who works in the ATC is also a fully qualified pilot. He said he was at the bar one night and there was a guy there fully clad in a pilots uniform trying to chat up women, so he decided to talk to him, asked him what airline he flew for etc. The guy replied with something like "Ah yes, I fly a 767-200 for British Airways" to which my friend said something along the lines of "British Airways do not fly that class of airplane anymore and haven't for a while". They guy then confessed he had just bought the uniform and wanted to score. What a tool.

Ryokurin said:
Probably. I got a talking to from a girl I know about the subject. Said I was too nice and scary with the gentlemen stuff. Also said I talked too much about myself but in my defense on that when she saw me once talking to a chick I was extremely drunk at that moment, so much that I even admitted that I was fucked up at that moment.
There is nothing wrong with being a gentleman. Although it's hard for the majority of North America to grasp that you're actually being polite, for the few people to understand, it really matters.
I would always open a door for people regardless, I'll say good morning to people I know and I will immediately lay down in puddles on street corners if a lady is walking past.

Ryokurin said:

I'm too nice, too. Every girl I know wants to be my best friend and thinks of me as their brother. I did have a woman follow me home from the grocery store once though, all the way to my garage.

I got out of my car and she got out of hers and said "I just wanted you to know that you're the hottest guy I've ever seen." I was like "Thanks." And that was that. :fly: She was cute, but that's just weird.

And girls tell me I should model all the time, but I'm too short. I already tried it. (5'9"-5'10") Meh, whatever. I have an awesome little boy and that's all I have time for right now.

:eek:

Sarcasmo said:
No. :fly: It's a guy from Sex and the City.

This one is really me. I'll post it even though it's shitty quality webcamness:

[IG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/Avatars/6b9076c3.jpg[/IMG]

You are still hot.

Galen said:
There is nothing wrong with being a gentleman. Although it's hard for the majority of North America to grasp that you're actually being polite, for the few people to understand, it really matters.
I would always open a door for people regardless, I'll say good morning to people I know and I will immediately lay down in puddles on street corners if a lady is walking past.

I like gentlemen.