This is just sick

No decent person would ever come right out and say their daughter is hideous to a reporter (or to anyone), especially one that has recently been killed.

kiwi said:
No decent person would ever come right out and say their daughter is hideous to a reporter (or to anyone), especially one that has recently been killed.
Tell that to Quasimodo's parents.

Sad but could potentially be true. You can be for sure that half the items that are reported today on some of these girls wouldnt have been if they looked like trailer trash.

Sarcasmo said:
And mine.

And I'm still alive. :(
Nonsense, You have a face that could sell cruise holidays. The really bad ones that are really rife with e.coli and other disease/infections :(

Ryokurin said:
Sad but could potentially be true. You can be for sure that half the items that are reported today on some of these girls wouldnt have been if they looked like trailer trash.
Headline news here is usually "4x4 Owners Spare Tyre stolen", so I think they'd jump at the chance if anything near as exciting as a missing person or a kidnapping happened. Regardless of face or no face

kiwi said:
:pics: I don't think I've ever seen any of you.

Here's one from last year at a hockey game. I paid the ESPN girls to pose with me so I could tell everyone they're my girlfriends. :drool:

:shifty:

2d364971.jpg

Sarcasmo said:
Here's one from last year at a hockey game. I paid the ESPN girls to pose with me so I could tell everyone they're my girlfriends. :drool:

2d364971.jpg
You always remind me of Germany/Netherlands/Belgiums Eurovision song contest entry. You don't play acoustic guitar, do you?

Sarcasmo said:

[IG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/2d364971.jpg[/IMG]

:drool: Come on over.

Is it really you?