this is an ANGRY thread

Third day of angriness now :mad:

Why are people just complete and utter imbeciles. I go out of my way to get you a fucking hospital appointment the day after you fucking call, you take some medication which makes you fall asleep, you know it makes you sleepy, you wake up 2 hours after your fucking appointment, the doctor is now on holiday and you want me to help you out again. How about fuck you, use a bit of fucking sense and dont take your fucking tablet or set your alarm like a normal human being. CUNT

Why are people just complete and utter imbeciles. I go out of my way to get you a fucking hospital appointment the day after you fucking call, you take some medication which makes you fall asleep, you know it makes you sleepy, you wake up 2 hours after your fucking appointment, the doctor is now on holiday and you want me to help you out again. How about fuck you, use a bit of fucking sense and dont take your fucking tablet or set your alarm like a normal human being. CUNT

Sounds like you need to go have a fap break.

If they had to put a deposit on the appointment they wouldnt miss it!

:p

I'm surprised no one has requested that the thread title be changed to "Numerous Angry Sentiments Have Been Expressed Within This Thread But The Thread Itself Is Not Angry"

I'm surprised no one has requested that the thread title be changed to "Numerous Angry Sentiments Have Been Expressed Within This Thread But The Thread Itself Is Not Angry"
Everyone throws a tantrum when I mention grammar.

patty, sarcasmo and IBWIP, if you can't find anything angry to say, at least refrain from making people laugh in this thread. humpf.