Thread this forum moves too fast......you people need to slow down

Christian mingle. I was trolling people in his neighborhood and he was trolling people in mine. We trolled each other and knew right away we were two peas in a pod. He's coming out here next month to see me and my niece.

Holy shit. Please, please, please tell me this is a true story.

I get anxiety trying to catch up after a day let alone how long you've been gone. :fly:
Why catch up at all? Just pick up where the forum has left off. How did you survive on genmay? I sometimes miss the ridiculous activity of that forum from 2001-2006.

Anything that happened more than a page ago isn't important. Besides, @fly has the awesome quote notifications so you'll know if anyone was quoting you.

I never check any if that stuff though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, do they actually have you send in a picture of your snatch to prove that you're a chick? Cause that's awesome.

Only creepy weirdo guys act like women on the internet. If these guys strike you as the type maybe you're right. See Manti T'eo and bf/gf.

I dunno, do they actually have you send in a picture of your snatch to prove that you're a chick? Cause that's awesome.
I would like to see this happen.

I don't want to go on some dates and spend all that cash just to find out she's got an ugly vag. What if the curtains are lopsided? The horror!

seriously, unless you're a creepy weirdo...

cm-21545-650528a3316409.gif

Why catch up at all? Just pick up where the forum has left off. How did you survive on genmay? I sometimes miss the ridiculous activity of that forum from 2001-2006.

Anything that happened more than a page ago isn't important. Besides, @fly has the awesome quote notifications so you'll know if anyone was quoting you.

I never check any if that stuff though.

Back then I had no life. :fly: no need to catch up if you're around most of the time. :p

Last edited by a moderator: