simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
don't blow coke

Sleeman: so wait, you smoke crack???

First of all, Sleeman, I do coke - cocaine - Bolivian Marching Powder - The Duchess of Argo - I "Dance with the Lady"...I do not smoke crack, thank you very much, and not because I have some sort of moral objection to crack, but because I'm not really that good at baking. Coke makes me feel like an aristocrat...much better than that ritalin - or "diet coke" as I like to call it - that I used to blow back in high school. Actually, I don't have a reliable dealer right now - so if you know of anyone that would be tits - but until you can give me a name, please don't speak to me. Drugs are my only friends now Sleeman - My drugs and my impulses.

edit: do drugs and post funny shit = profit for forum

elpmis said:
don't blow coke

Sleeman: so wait, you smoke crack???

First of all, Sleeman, I do coke - cocaine - Bolivian Marching Powder - The Duchess of Argo - I "Dance with the Lady"...I do not smoke crack, thank you very much, and not because I have some sort of moral objection to crack, but because I'm not really that good at baking. Coke makes me feel like an aristocrat...much better than that ritalin - or "diet coke" as I like to call it - that I used to blow back in high school. Actually, I don't have a reliable dealer right now - so if you know of anyone that would be tits - but until you can give me a name, please don't speak to me. Drugs are my only friends now Sleeman - My drugs and my impulses.

edit: do drugs and post funny shit = profit for forum
PM?

drugs make like you elpmis.

Kids, please think of the goats. And the clowns. And the condiments.

theacoustician said:
uh, no, I'm telling every member here that the forum is slow because they don't blow coke - the Sleeman thing is just me correcting him on his WILD accusations that I smoke crack

it's like a multi functional thread

you ass

April23 said:
I know where you can get some blow.
Look, we've been through this before April, a long distance relationship maintained on an online forum is not my style.

It's theac's.

elpmis said:
Look, we've been through this before April, a long distance relationship maintained on an online forum is not my style.

It's theac's.
Maybe if I keep trying one day you'll give in.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I kid, Im not high right now. I'm thinking of getting high and going to see Bridget Jones 2 on my own tomorrow though. You're welcome to join me. :heart:

I want to see that. And I really don't think I'll have trouble getting the husband to go either since he liked to first one! :)

JJ Lady said:
I want to see that. And I really don't think I'll have trouble getting the husband to go either since he liked to first one! :)

I'm only going for the beautiful man that is Colin Firth :drool: :fly:

They say there's not much of a plot but I figure being stoned will make me giggle a lot more than I would normally.