this forum is hurtin' without theac

djduquet said:
Am I the only one here who doesn't game?

I play Halo 2 every once in a while with a friend, bevcause I don't own one. Not a gamer.

I don't game. I just don't have the free time and my wife hates gaming. I think I'm going to build me a new pc and then I'll start gaming in secret. I'll be gamer X!

b_sinning said:
I don't game. I just don't have the free time and my wife hates gaming. I think I'm going to build me a new pc and then I'll start gaming in secret. I'll be gamer X!
I dunno man, that's not a good idea. That's just one more thing that you're going to have to come out of the closet about to her in a few years.

She already thinks I'm doing bad stuff online after she falls asleep. She told the marriage councler that. I'm usually just downloading like a crack addict and dicussing comicbooks or something stupid like that on line. I wish I was as active as her imagination.

b_sinning said:
She already thinks I'm doing bad stuff online after she falls asleep. She told the marriage councler that. I'm usually just downloading like a crack addict and dicussing comicbooks or something stupid like that on line. I wish I was as active as her imagination.
A marriage councler? Damn bro, I'm sorry. The internet is pretty harmless, too bad she doesn't trust you enough. It's not like you can get into too much trouble sitting at home in front of the computer, she should be glad that you don't go out drinking and fuck random women.

:heart:

djduquet said:
A marriage councler? Damn bro, I'm sorry. The internet is pretty harmless, too bad she doesn't trust you enough. It's not like you can get into too much trouble sitting at home in front of the computer, she should be glad that you don't go out drinking and fuck random women.

:heart:

That's what I say too. I have no problem with a councler. I picked him out. Always always get a guy. They seem more impartial than a woman one and they can see your side of stuff easier.

b_sinning said:

Just a thought: Maybe get her involved in ths forum? She will see that we are all just harmless idiots with WAY too much time on our hands.

I thought he was still gonna post, just not Mod. But I don't know. Maybe it is better for him to not be here. I'm sure you can still PM or IM him if you really want to be in touch.