This cat ain't got nothing on our cat

April23 said:
What's pillow ear?

...and Bubbles is my special princess. :fly:
fills up with puss, then drains, the ear is left all wrinkled and yucky looking. However, I believe that it adds character to the animal.

kiwi said:
Just wait.

:fly:
I still haven't caught on to what I'm missing yet. I am almost sure I know what that is supposed to mean, but I get conflicting ideas by some people and how they respond. Which does not help.

fly said:
People that hate cats either: Have never had one or had the rare bad egg.

i was converted. but alas, i have no pussy currently. it was stolen. the cat used to suckle itself, no idea where it learned that. :thrawn:

thrawn said:
i was converted. but alas, i have no pussy currently. it was stolen. the cat used to suckle itself, no idea where it learned that. :thrawn:
I had a cat that would suckle on its own tail. It got attacked by raccoons and died. It was a very sad day. I think mine did it because it was taken away from its mother because it was an orphin. Perhaps this is the same for you?

djduquet said:
I still haven't caught on to what I'm missing yet. I am almost sure I know what that is supposed to mean, but I get conflicting ideas by some people and how they respond. Which does not help.

Well, she is a girl, but not a teenager.

Oh man, that was fun. I love how cats do that. Mine are all rescued from being left by their mothers, but I saved them. They do that when I try to sleep. On the face, the pillow, the back, you name it they paw at it untill it's raw. It's so cute.

djduquet said:
Oh man, that was fun. I love how cats do that. Mine are all rescued from being left by their mothers, but I saved them. They do that when I try to sleep. On the face, the pillow, the back, you name it they paw at it untill it's raw. It's so cute.
you are a nice boy

April23 said:
Read the thread bish. :heart:

Well I was comming back to edit, it just took me a while. :fly:

I would like to thank you and Kiwi for warning him that I am a full grown tempramental bitch and letting him know that I would be telling him off for his teenage girl comments.

Having said that, I am just too damn tired to care today. I spent the entire morning moving into my new apartment and now I am at work. The move did not go smoothly of course, so I can't even look forward to sitting on my butt after work. :(

Bubbles said:
Having said that, I am just too damn tired to care today. I spent the entire morning moving into my new apartment and now I am at work. The move did not go smoothly of course, so I can't even look forward to sitting on my butt after work. :(

Well, even if moving sucks, we are very proud that you got a new apartment.

Bubbles said:
Well I was comming back to edit, it just took me a while. :fly:

I would like to thank you and Kiwi for warning him that I am a full grown tempramental bitch and letting him know that I would be telling him off for his teenage girl comments.

Having said that, I am just too d*mn tired to care today. I spent the entire morning moving into my new apartment and now I am at work. The move did not go smoothly of course, so I can't even look forward to sitting on my butt after work. :(

:heart: I didn't know you were moving into an apt...wtf mate?