Ontopic This Brownstain guy has guts

Right in Pelosi's backyard.....................in the shadows of Berkeley...................in the ultra liberal cesspool of San Francisco

Communist leanings of Barry's administration on full display.

I wonder if the main Stream media did cover this on their "news" shows?

Not surprising, though. The least transparent administration in the history of the United States.

Bush has been out for 2 years now. Can we just move on and stop referencing his administration?

charles_bronson_8x10_lrg.jpg

He had guts and a death wish!

Bush has been out for 2 years now. Can we just move on and stop referencing his administration?

Guess again moron

:tard:

• I wanna' see his grades from college.
    I wanna' know why, as editor of The Harvard Law Review....he never wrote an opinion.
    I wanna' see where he registered for the Selective Service aka the draft.
    I wanna' know why he no longer has his law license.

Guess again moron

I wanna' know why, as editor of The Harvard Law Review....he never wrote an opinion.

First the birth certificate now all of this. How many hoops should he have to jump through before you guys just fess up as racists.

First the birth certificate now all of this. How many hoops should he have to jump through before you guys just fess up as racists.

Where in that list is there anything about race? Oh that's right, it all in your thinking> So you must be the racist. B other Bush and Kerry released their college transcripts. Personally I disagreed with McCain about not releasing his Naval Academy records.

Oh, I never had a problem with his BC because of his mother.

Last edited:
Guess again moron

I wondered what you fucking idiotic birthers would be bitching about now. At least you learned to ask for more than one thing this time.

For some reason, the birther thing really pisses me off.

Where in that list is there anything about race? Oh that's right, it all in your thinking> So you must be the racist. B other Bush and Kerry released their college transcripts. Personally I disagreed with McCain about not releasing his Naval Academy records.

Oh, I never had a problem with his BC because of his mother.

Yes that's it. I'm the racist. You sure showed me with your Pee-Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I?" retort.

I'd bow down to your intellectual prowess but I don't want to get my KKK robe dirty.

I love how the "compassionate" posters always jump to the race card even when nothing has been posted about race. Try read Comprehension 101 Instead of Jumping to Conclusions 101.

Birthers are fucking stupid. Seriously, what else could it be about? It's certainly not about him not being a US citizen. Your NEW list proves that.

Guess again moron

I wanted to see the evidence of WMDs
I wanted to see details of the GITMO detainees.
I wanted to see a full count of Florida's votes
etc
etc
etc

They knew WMDs were there because we sold them/traded them to them in the 80s/70s. George Senior was involved in several of the deals even as far back as when he was the head of the CIA. You couldn't exactly show them to UN inspectors etc when it was obvious that it had originated from US.

Last edited:
Birthers are fucking stupid. Seriously, what else could it be about? It's certainly not about him not being a US citizen. Your NEW list proves that.

Suspect Clinton of massive real estate and bank fraud
appoint special investigator to look into whitewater
find out clinton lied in a deposition about someone he was supposedly boinking in a completely unrelated case
spend hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayer money so the republicans can feel better about themselves
Impeach president
end result, spend a lot of taxpayer money on grandstanding a president in his last term to do actions that result in not a fucking thing.

It's the way of the game, man.

Yes that's it. I'm the racist. You sure showed me with your Pee-Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I?" retort.

I'd bow down to your intellectual prowess but I don't want to get my KKK robe dirty.

When charges of racism, homophobia (i.e,, fag haters), bigotry, hate, etc., etc., come up as common parlance in a political discussion, it stops being about disagreement, and more about shaming those who are charged into shutting up, or defending a negative. From the point of view of the person making the charge, the result is the same. And so is the direction of the discourse.

When charges of racism, homophobia (i.e,, fag haters), bigotry, hate, etc., etc., come up as common parlance in a political discussion, it stops being about disagreement, and more about shaming those who are charged into shutting up, or defending a negative. From the point of view of the person making the charge, the result is the same. And so is the direction of the discourse.

I understand. I will try do a better job enabling you as a racist. My bad.