Ontopic This Brownstain guy has guts

When charges of racism, homophobia (i.e,, fag haters), bigotry, hate, etc., etc., come up as common parlance in a political discussion, it stops being about disagreement, and more about shaming those who are charged into shutting up, or defending a negative. From the point of view of the person making the charge, the result is the same. And so is the direction of the discourse.

Sounds like a good catchall excuse to cover up being a hateful racist homophobic bigot.

Get a real education. not what you learned in government schools.
real education?

Which schools fit your criteria?
Private Expensive schools one needs a kidney sale to afford a semester for?
or the religious schools that crammed jebus and no evolution down my throat?

yeah I went to those schools in elementary levels.

funny how those govermental schools had more class choices and better informed teachers than my private schools. my private schools didn't teach me computers or japanese or latin or provide access to J.ROTC.

but my public schools sure did.

When charges of racism, homophobia (i.e,, fag haters), bigotry, hate, etc., etc., come up as common parlance in a political discussion, it stops being about disagreement, and more about shaming those who are charged into shutting up, or defending a negative. From the point of view of the person making the charge, the result is the same. And so is the direction of the discourse.

Seriously, what is it about to you then? Its obviously not about him being a US citizen. What is your moving target covering up for?

you guys really think this birth cert is real? why the fuck did it take 3 years to produce?

and i think we're missing the most important thing here. IF YOUR MOM IS FROM WICHITA KANSAS, THAN YOU ARE A FUCKING AMERICAN. END OF DEBATE.

you guys really think this birth cert is real? why the fuck did it take 3 years to produce?

and i think we're missing the most important thing here. IF YOUR MOM IS FROM WICHITA KANSAS, THAN YOU ARE A FUCKING AMERICAN. END OF DEBATE.

It's hard to make a believable forgery.

Guess again moron

:tard:

• I wanna' see his grades from college.
    I wanna' know why, as editor of The Harvard Law Review....he never wrote an opinion.
    I wanna' see where he registered for the Selective Service aka the draft.
    I wanna' know why he no longer has his law license.

are you fucking serious?

what you want doesn't matter. grades don't have to be released, editors don't always write opinions, why would the location he registered even matter and he still has his law license but since he's not practicing in the state of illinois he has no need to keep it active.

jesus fuck you people never quit with the idiocy

Birthers are fucking stupid. Seriously, what else could it be about? It's certainly not about him not being a US citizen. Your NEW list proves that.

You go nonsensical when you lose an argument. Conservatives have nothing else to stand on so they're stopping to things as idiotic as this.

You go nonsensical when you lose an argument. Conservatives have nothing else to stand on so they're stopping to things as idiotic as this.

Its not even conservatives. Karl Rove essentially called these people idiots.

Let me say that name again...

KARL FUCKING ROVE

karl rove and bill o'reilly

when papa bear is the voice of reason at fox you know the cheese has slid off the fucking cracker