this backfired on me :LOL:

J

jaxxor

OK, I wrote this really horibble "Guide to Seducing Older Women" for OT. the gf goes poking around, found it, and took it seriously. There's a lesson here for me and her.

Me, warn people if I'm going to go write something retarded and vile.

Her, give jaxxor the benefit of the doubt.

ANyways, here it is, my guide to seducing older women. I've never done any of these things, but those of you with a cruel sense of humour might find it funny.

In my late teens and early twenties I banged a LOT of women 30 and up. I've done my best to write up some tips to help some of you clueless kids do the same.

1. Choose your target

You're looking for low self-esteem, loniless, need for validation, and lastly, horniness. Seducing an older woman will sometimes be more a function of manipulating her emotions and mental state than her biology.

Look for divorced women, especially the newly divorced. They require the least effort of all as they feel a need for a man's attention to reinforce their selfworth. Another clue will be a woman that spends alot of time on the way they dress and do their makeup, hair, and jewelry. That's can be a sign of low self esteem.

2. Be prepared to listen

You may have to put up with alot of talk about an ex, kids, money, house, whatever. That's fine, this is a transaction. You want sex, they want to run their mouth and unburden themselves or whatever the (curseword - please notify a moderator).

3. Alchohol is your friend.

She may be uptight about what she's about to do, keep the drinks coming no matter where you are.

4. Attack on two fronts.

She's not going to want to feel like she's hanging out with a kid, so be mature. At the same time, project youthfulness and be just a bit dirty. They go for the young, naughty feeling and anything you can do to promote that will help you go far.

5. Deliver

If you get her into bed and want any chance of doing this again, do not be a minuteman and then jump up and leave. Hammer her within an inch of her life, then let her do the work to finish you off. What you want to do is make her feel like she made you lose control at the end.

6. Avoid commitment

Don't get involved in her personal life under any circumstances or in any way.

I thought she was going to find it. What happened to Jack, the ladies man?

... Would you like a fish sammich?

CletusJones said:
nice, but that works with all women, not just older ones.

I swear on my mother's grave I had no idea that was the case. I was just trying to be as offensive as possible. The feedback I've been given hasn't exactly been complimentary. So I guess in a way I was a victim of my own success :lol:"

April23 said:
I thought she was going to find it. What happened to Jack, the ladies man?

... Would you like a fish sammich?

tuna fish :lol:

she's been to OT a total of ONE FUCKING TIME that I know of :lol:

I'm just waiting for people to start complaining about how they got shotdown using my "guidelines" :fly:

jaxxor said:
I swear on my mother's grave I had no idea that was the case. I was just trying to be as offensive as possible. The feedback I've been given hasn't exactly been complimentary. So I guess in a way I was a victim of my own success :lol:"
Anytime you can make a woman feel special and wanted, (regardless of how you actually feel about her) she'll love you for it.

jaxxor said:
tuna fish :lol:

she's been to OT a total of ONE FUCKING TIME that I know of :lol:

I'm just waiting for people to start complaining about how they got shotdown using my "guidelines" :fly:
WTF have you not seen the movie, The Ladies Man?

April23 said:
So what's the status with the girlfriend? She's okay now?

yeah :tard:

I'm like a magnet for stepping on women's fears and insecurites :(

Well that's what you get for bringing the serious girlfriend to interact with your online friends. It's KILLING INDEPENDENT JAXXOR! A jaxxor divided against himself...CANNOT EXIST!

very nice - there's the whole other topic of dealing with the older woman's kids though (the women almost always have them) and if they're old enough they' will be the ones to call you out on what you're doing while you're trying to sex the mom up at her place.

elpmis said:
very nice - there's the whole other topic of dealing with the older woman's kids though (the women almost always has them) and if they're old enough they' will be the ones to call you out on what you're doing while you're trying to sex the mom up at her place.

I'm not touching this topic again with a 10' pole :eek:

jaxxor said:
I'm not touching this topic again with a 10' pole :eek:
yeah it seems scary, but if you do a good job of assuring the mom early on that she has "beautiful kids" and "it's a good thing you have the kids, you're wonderful with them" the mom will do all the work of telling the kids to shut the fuck up for you

also, once you've planted all the seeds you need to in their house you can start meeting the mom out at various places or even bring her back to your place for some MILF sex - but you're are so right in saying not to get attached, but also, never burn your bridges

it's a tough job only the seriously strong manipulators can pull off

And, of course, you can always freak the kids out so they'll just avoid you altogether.

"...if you're lucky, maybe I'll be your new Dad..."