this backfired on me :LOL:

elpmis said:
yeah it seems scary, but if you do a good job of assuring the mom early on that she has "beautiful kids" and "it's a good thing you have the kids, you're wonderful with them" the mom will do all the work of telling the kids to shut the fuck up for you

also, once you've planted all the seeds you need to in their house you can start meeting the mom out at various places or even bring her back to your place for some MILF sex - but you're are so right in saying not to get attached, but also, never burn your bridges

it's a tough job only the seriously strong manipulators can pull off
The kids bring an interesting angle into the situation though. The last time I was hittin some hot MILF ass, one of her kids called me dad. I'd been tappin her for over a year on the side while I was dating some girl who ended up being a prude and not putting out all the time like the MILF did, so I did them both. The more the merrier, right? Anyway, long story short, one of her kids asked me a question, if they could have something out of the fridge because her mom was in the washroom. I'm watching TV and all the sudden hear "Dad, can I have _______ ?" I practually choked on my beverage and never spoke to the MILF again. That was my last foray into the wonderful world of free sex that is the MILF.

elpmis said:
yeah it seems scary, but if you do a good job of assuring the mom early on that she has "beautiful kids" and "it's a good thing you have the kids, you're wonderful with them" the mom will do all the work of telling the kids to shut the fuck up for you
Yep, and she'll be on your side when you finally suggest that maybe Johnny should go to military school, and that Jenny dresses like a tramp and needs some discipline.