This avatar needs to be added.

:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*:bast:!@#$^%&*!@#$^&!@#$^&!@#$^&*!@#$^&!@#$^&*

BTW, need to get the anigif of the gay lawnmower guy from Chapell Show and use it as a smiley too. maybe for :dov: :fly:

00000005.gif

00000002.gif

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I really need to see this. I've heared way too many people talk about it.... I feel like I am missing something big

It's just some black guy being extremely vulgar and making fun of everybody. I don't like him AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Onnotangu said:
mostly role reversal and general silliness. if you ever watched in living colour or mad tv it's about the same.
I LOVE Mad TV :D
My fav skit was anytime they did Lower expectations dating service.... oh it was too funny