This advert for condoms cracked me up

I think abortion is a brilliant idea that is entirely underused. I think a huge majority of children born nowadays in this country shouldn't be, their parents have no desire to bring them up, don't know how to deal with children and it's no wonder the whole country is a pile of shit when people have children so they can get money for free.

I definately think a china policy should be used, and if you can afford to have more children then you can have one more. Far too many stupid people are breeding nowadays and far too few people with good genes are willing to have more than one child.

/hitler

Edit: actually too harsh.

That can be solved with birth control though. Abortion is the one after pregnancy.

Last edited:
The problem being that the people who don't give a shit about birth control also don't give a shit about getting an abortion either. They just don't care about popping out kids like it's okay to bring unloved and feral beings into the world.

Yes, but hypothetically of course, wouldnt sterilization be easier be easier to implement. Not to mention female reproductive cycles are easily controlled by certain chemicals >.>

This is of course once you accept that total societal/governmental control of individuals is acceptable in any way. :p It could be said that a culture of acceptance or permissibility to lack of responsibility is a greater part of the problem than lack of compulsory measures.

[I had more to say but I forgot it, it was quite good]

Oh! I remembered.

Compulsory measures are always great when you think of them, or when they are applied to other people but regardless of the measure or its application to you; you have to consider whether or not you would appreciate an arbitrary authority dictating arbitrary rules on your own self.

I think F33nx had one of the better ideas, it would be a good idea if we could sterilise women until they were 20 or so. I don't really see any need to have children at 18 in any circumstance anyway. I have an implant in my arm that lasts for 3 years, maybe they should be manditory.

Also, arguing about arbitrary authorities, and whether or not you think your current government is one or not is rather beyond the scope of this. You have freedom to do anything that isn't prohibited, the way to get more freedom is not to pass more limiting laws, it's to hang onto what you have now and grab back whatever you can.

I think F33nx had one of the better ideas, it would be a good idea if we could sterilise women until they were 20 or so. I don't really see any need to have children at 18 in any circumstance anyway. I have an implant in my arm that lasts for 3 years, maybe they should be manditory.
There is something that has even more force than "mandatory", it's called shame. Popular culture is a powerful weapon.

I hate laws, love mind games.

(also having any kind of legal precedent like that is incredibly dangerous, you talk about gradual erosion of liberties all the time. if you let it be ok to start dictating small things, it eventually becomes ok to dictate big things)

Well if you were feisty, you could say all authorities are arbitrary even the ones that currently exist. It would have been the next move in an open ended debate, or I wouldve hung myself by opening it up as a valid line of reasoning in a offense/defense style argument... Dunno.

I want some chinese noodles.

There is no shame in having a child at 14 or 15 because generally people who do that don't have a sense of shame because they have completely backwards standards. They think having a child when you're a child is good and having ambition and being able to speak English properly is something to be ridiculed.

Well if you were feisty, you could say all authorities are arbitrary even the ones that currently exist. It would have been the next move in an open ended debate, or I wouldve hung myself by opening it up as a valid line of reasoning in a offense/defense style argument... Dunno.

I want some chinese noodles.

Nothing to do with fiestiness. I have things to do. Can't be thinking all too much about what you're posting on here all the time, I have work to spend my energy on.

There is no shame in having a child at 14 or 15 because generally people who do that don't have a sense of shame because they have completely backwards standards. They think having a child when you're a child is good and having ambition and being able to speak English properly is something to be ridiculed.
People also elevate reality television show contestants to celebrity status regardless of their having or not having any discernable talents.

Obviously, the fear of grinding poverty and adults is what children need. Bring back the whips and reform social benefits.

Nothing to do with fiestiness. I have things to do. Can't be thinking all too much about what you're posting on here all the time, I have work to spend my energy on.

I work, just not at 5am. Dur.