Advice Thintoast, you racist mother tenderloin.....

Shut up fgt. Racism ended with the end of the civil war and the ratification of the 13th amendment.

Racism is still alive in the likes of you and JCC. It's not your fault though. I blame your parent's for not raising you better. Good parents teach their kids to respect people and not to judge people based off their skin color but only their actions.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Racism is still alive in the likes of you and JCC. It's not your fault though. I blame your parent's for not raising you better. Good parents teach their kids to respect people and not to judge people based off their skin color but only their actions.
Imagine how much better you would have turned out if you mother didn't abandon you and you had TWO good parents instilling good values and goodness into you.
Oh the possibilities wickie. ...

Imagine how much better you would have turned out if you mother didn't abandon you and you had TWO good parents instilling good values and goodness into you.
Oh the possibilities wickie. ...

I would be worse. Her side of the family is nuts and junkies. My father raised me to be respectful and to have Christian values, I may not be the best Christian but i do pray every night and try my best.