WTF Thintoast? More like Suckertoast.

Hey, you have paid for birth control. Not our fault you decided to have them. Your body, your choice.
3 of my kids were a joint decision and the fourth just happened.

No im not implying my ex doesn't pay child support and im bitter, he pays every month, but if you're going to father kids then get divorced you absolutely should help take care of them. The divorce and alimony might suck but the child support is your responsibility as a parent.

3e3945b.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Da Bulldog
So do some men. Welcome to a world full of selfish people.
:rofl:

It is widely known that the court system vastly favors the mother's side simply because she's the mother. It's not uncommon that when the parents get 50/50 custody, the men are required to pay a substantial amount of child support to the mother. Like bitch, 50/50 custody means you get jack shit, because I'm already paying for 50% of this kid. The fuck? you want to talk about equality?

It is widely known that the court system vastly favors the mother's side simply because she's the mother. It's not uncommon that when the parents get 50/50 custody, the men are required to pay a substantial amount of child support to the mother. Like bitch, 50/50 custody means you get jack shit, because I'm already paying for 50% of this kid. The fuck? you want to talk about equality?
I meant more the guys that don't pay at all. If you each have the child 50% of the time, child support should be adjusted accordingly.

Chances are, women do the majority of child rearing hence that court belief system.