WTF Thintoast? More like Suckertoast.

Meh, titles. Who gives a fuck.
Just know that marriage is not a fairy tale and you'll be able to stick together forever. So many chicks (and Duke) believe in fairy tales.
GAWD can you NOT rain on @thintoast's paradeeeeeee!?!?!?! you're just awful yo

not that I disagree but I love how that's the response in the proposal thread :fly:

DONT FORGET MARRIAGES FAIL

hey guys I got a new cat

@APRIL: DONT FORGET THEY ONLY LIVE A COUPLE DECADES

hey guys I bought a house

@APRIL: DONT FORGET SOMETIMES HOUSES COLLAPSE AND KILL EVERYONE INSIDE :nev:

this this this thiiiiiiiis

IoJhIim.gif

3 of my kids were a joint decision and the fourth just happened.

No im not implying my ex doesn't pay child support and im bitter, he pays every month, but if you're going to father kids then get divorced you absolutely should help take care of them. The divorce and alimony might suck but the child support is your responsibility as a parent.

Money is close to the bottom when it comes to supporting a child, ie: "child support". Ask any kid and they'll tell you they miss their Dad a whole lot more than their Mom's checks.

The whole system is fucked. It monetizes kids. Instead of putting a check in the mail the parents should be forced to be nice to each other and teach their kid how to throw a ball, or help in the kitchen, or shoot a bow and arrow, or clean their room....or hell, just have a pair of adults around who love each other by example and behave and work out their differences on things they don't agree.

Child support, alimony, dumbass adults using kids as leverage does nothing positive for the kids. It just makes them commodities. Want to hit somebody where it matters? Don't take their money, take their time.

The biggest problem in screwed up families isn't the kids, it's the so-called "adults".

Money is close to the bottom when it comes to supporting a child, ie: "child support". Ask any kid and they'll tell you they miss their Dad a whole lot more than their Mom's checks.

The whole system is fucked. It monetizes kids. Instead of putting a check in the mail the parents should be forced to be nice to each other and teach their kid how to throw a ball, or help in the kitchen, or shoot a bow and arrow, or clean their room....or hell, just have a pair of adults around who love each other by example and behave and work out their differences on things they don't agree.

Child support, alimony, dumbass adults using kids as leverage does nothing positive for the kids. It just makes them commodities. Want to hit somebody where it matters? Don't take their money, take their time.

The biggest problem in screwed up families isn't the kids, it's the so-called "adults".
I def agree with this.