Thinking about getting LASIK done

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
For those of you who have had it done, do you have any advice? Any places to look online?

I have done some research and found out that I think I want to get LASIK with Intralase (bladeless) done, using the Allegretto excimer laser with wavefront technology.

Any ideas or suggestions?

How much did you pay for yours? Woudl you have done it again?

I would absolutely love to get LASIK done, but have a fairly severe astigmatism so it won't work for me.

April was going to get it recently, I'd ask her about it.

My boss had his done years and years back and he had horrible vision. He said that it helped a great deal for awhile but his vision is again starting to go

KNYTE said:
I would absolutely love to get LASIK done, but have a fairly severe astigmatism so it won't work for me.

April was going to get it recently, I'd ask her about it.

I thought they fixed this problem years ago. People with astigmatism still can't have it done?

snoogit said:
don't do it, everyone I know who has had it done has come out with more vision problems then when they went in.
Then isn't it likely that you're friends are trying to do it themselves with a pen laser?

I thought about it once and then realized they are shooting you in the eye with Frickin Lasers! I'm not suppose to look at an eclipse but it's ok to laser my eyeball?! I think not!

Valve1138 said:
That and if they fuck up, it can't be undone.

Yep. I'm afraid of getting the doc nicknamed Twitchy that's just found out his wife cheated on him with his brother, hasn't slept in days due to a bad cocaine addiction, and decided to fix all of this with massive amounts of caffine.