GAY Thinking about getting a bacon loan

Boats are fun but never worth buying. They are just a huge never ending money pit. It's cheaper and easier to just rent one when you want to go out.

A thousand times this. You won't use it nearly as often as you think you will, and the expense is gigantic. Plus you can't even reach any of the rigging or controls.

A thousand times this. You won't use it nearly as often as you think you will, and the expense is gigantic. Plus you can't even reach any of the rigging or controls.

Look, once a man gets approved for a boat loan his shortcomings (LOL) no longer matter.

I guess I'm the only person here who spends almost every weekend of the summer on a boat.

Just goto your bank, they'll approve you for a loan. What type of boat you looking for? Bass boat? Tin man? ski boat? What size? Where you going to use it? River, lake, ocean?

So you buy a boat, use it a few times over the summer, and then store it the rest of the year? Sounds worth it. Just rent. You can rent anything you can buy.

My brother has one on a slip next to our lake house we leave on year around, get tons of use out of it from may through september.

Would use it alot less if we had to pull it every time.

So you buy a boat, use it a few times over the summer, and then store it the rest of the year? Sounds worth it. Just rent. You can rent anything you can buy.

Yes, but what fail to understand, dick, is that you were able to get a boat loan and then buy a boat. The amount of use it gets isn't really as important as is the enjoyment of owning it.

Why not just get that better car you were going to look at? Far better value and if it's reliable, take a road trip vacation instead of a boat.

Sorry, I was confused. I thought you wanted a boat, not just the loan. Carry on.

The amount of use it gets isn't really as important as is the enjoyment of owning it.

Oooooh. Oh. You could have just stated up front that you merely wanted to give the impression that you are wealthy. We're all friends here.