Think Out Loud Thread

you don't usually seem this way, soooo,

have you ever just sucked it up, know things always get better, and try to focus on the great things in your life and totally discount the problems?

If I could just "suck it up" with this one, I'd have done that by now, as that's all I've ever fucking done in life.

You're moving soon, lima bean. Where you've always wanted to live, ignore the rest of the time you have ever here as better times are coming. :)

If I could just "suck it up" with this one, I'd have done that by now, as that's all I've ever fucking done in life.

that's a lot of life actually.

we live in a great world, not a perfect one.

most days are bologna sandwiches, some are filet's, and a few are dirt sammiches. The filet's carry me through, the rest is just the rest.

You're moving soon, lima bean. Where you've always wanted to live, ignore the rest of the time you have ever here as better times are coming. :)

Things right now are getting to me because of the move. Toohey's situation, the work needed and the bullshit you have to deal with when organizing anything of this scale.

Things right now are getting to me because of the move. Toohey's situation, the work needed and the bullshit you have to deal with when organizing anything of this scale.
Oh I bet. :hs:

When is the last day in the states? the 5th?

I'm sorry you are so depressed. Stress is a part of all this for sure and you should allow yourself to have all the emotions that go along with this process, but don't leave out the good ones like excitement. In a year all this will be a distant memory and you will be in a great place. Don't forget to talk it out with your mates too. Yell at us, we can handle it!

I wonder how much radiation is released from the equipment that X-Rays the welds on the new natural gas pipelines being installed around my area. I drive by the construction crews almost every day. I happened to notice one day the cones weren't orange in this one section but a real dull yellow. Then I saw the radiation symbol on the cones. Then put 2 and 2 together.

1,000PSI in the distribution pipes. That's crazy. Then goes to plastic pipes at 100PSI or something like that.

One of my residential clients works for a paper products manufacturer, as some kind of safety training instructor or something. He told me the plant switched over to natural gas awhile ago, but has to get daily deliveries. Currently they save $7,500 a day with natural gas instead of heating oil. Once the pipeline is connected to the plant, that saving will double to $14,000 a day. HOLY SHIT. I can't even begin to imagine that bill every month. Some local oil company is gunna be pissed to lose that kind of recurring revenue.

:fly:

GL36gnE.jpg

I wish there was a place to live outside the boundaries of society.

so... there is for the most part, but you arent the type to like it.

Go homestead in the boonies somewhere. Solar power, raise pigs, grow vegetables, people not necessary.