Think Out Loud Thread

Some people are stuck with them because they are a dirty filthy foreigner who can't be trusted with any ol' bank account! :(

I'm on them because I've been too lazy to change since they bought of Nations Bank. They also have a branch across the street from my condo.

There should be laws against that. @ZRH?
You have no rights to days off. Each shift has to be so many hours apart though. This of course only applies if you are an hourly employee. Farm workers and contract salary employees have less actual legal protection.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have no rights to days off. Each shift has to be so many hours apart though. This of course only applies if you are an hourly employee. Farm workers and contract salary employees have less actual legal protection.

Is that American or Canadian law?

I don't have a passion for anything in life. Every time I get into something, I get bored of it soon after. Can't have hobbies like this. Sucks.

I may die from hunger and I have to wait for another tech to finish his chats and break before I can go. He's been working on this for almost 20 min and still isn't done.

Aww, your jealousy is cute. *pats head*
Read my sig, fly wishes he could live like I do. :p
It's not that; it's the constant several times a day reminder that you do.

If I cared enough I would do a search on how many of your posts are "within walking distance."