Think Out Loud Thread

dear work. stop. i'm currently on 12 days straight, and have to work all weekend, which will mean 19 days straight. fuck off.

dear work. stop. i'm currently on 12 days straight, and have to work all weekend, which will mean 19 days straight. fuck off.

There should be laws against that. @ZRH?

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be laws against that. @ZRH?

a canadian law?

i got a coworker that's off for a few weeks, and some crises to fix this weekend, otherwise i'd be off. i'm the "on-call guy" for last week and this, which is why i get the wekend fun. it's usually not this busy though. however, $$$.

Last edited by a moderator:
a canadian law?

i got a coworker that's off for a few weeks, and some crises to fix this weekend, otherwise i'd be off. i'm the "on-call guy" for last week and this, which is why i get the wekend fun. it's usually not this busy though. however, $$$.
Oh nice, at least you aren't exempt from OT.

a canadian law?

I believe that many days straight wouldn't be legal under Australian employment laws.

I believe that many days straight wouldn't be legal under Australian employment laws.

I know we have hours per day limits, not sure about consecutive days. I've done over 30 straight days before. Saturdays are 1.5, Sundays are double time, plus I have on-call pay on top of that.

Last edited: