Things you hope you get to say before you die

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
The title is pretty explanatory, here are a few of mine..

"I hope the explosions don't blow the fires out."

"I've never seen so many knife wielding monkeys hopped up on cocaine in my entire life."

"Kiwi, you bought me the GSX-R I wanted for my 26th birthday? I'm so surprised and happy!" <= Hint hint

fly said:
GSXR750 = will be mine soon

I'm a 600 fan myself, but have always had a place in my heart for the 3/4.

Something else I hope I get to say: "Who would've thought that Osama Bin Laden would actually live through all the members of the families of victims of 911 beating him with iron bars so that he could be hung and set on fire."

Last edited:
You shot me, you bastard <- gotten close to saying that once, they only pointed with no shooting though

Flow, my tears, fall from your springs,
Exiled forever, let me mourn
Where night's black bird her sad infamy sings,
There let me live forlorn.

^ Cant get the beat down properly to say it right.

Are we talking in general before I die or seconds before I die.

In general:
"I asked myself 'What would Jack Bauer do in this situation' and then I did just that."

Immediately:
"The treasure ....is burried...behind....the...."

"If it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"

I did not come up with this, but I still want to say it and have it mean something...or at the very least fuck with someone's mind.

"Well Bruce Lee...it seems you have returned from death so that we could finally fight and see who the better man is. Now, LET'S GET IT ON!! WAAAHAHAAAZZAAYYHAAAIIIII!!!"

KNYTE said:
"Well Bruce Lee...it seems you have returned from death so that we could finally fight and see who the better man is. Now, LET'S GET IT ON!! WAAAHAHAAAZZAAYYHAAAIIIII!!!"

30 Seconds late KNYTE, oh I mean Bruce Lee is laying on the floor unconcious.