Things you hope you get to say before you die

Pandora said:
:lol:

That's the best way to go!

oh please god i pray for this every day. i'd die right now if i could say those words, and not just in my dreams. (actually i've only slept with johnny depp and ozzy osbourne in my dreams...liam and i just walked hand in hand in a park, talking...mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....) :drool:

fly said:
youre the 'other' mormon right? i was wondering what happened to you.

Yea, that would be me. Not quite sure what happend...I was at this bar one night for a while and the next thing I know I wake up in a pool of somebody else's blood, but there is nobody else there!!!
...next thing the cops are showing up and are all up in my business, asking me dumb questions about some teenage Russian runaway who evidently was the daughter of some Consulate dignitary member.
...the rest if for the courts to figure out.

Thorn Bird said:
oh please god i pray for this every day. i'd die right now if i could say those words, and not just in my dreams. (actually i've only slept with johnny depp and ozzy osbourne in my dreams...liam and i just walked hand in hand in a park, talking...mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....) :drool:

Who the hell is Liam? Surely you aren't talking about wrinkled old Neeson. That's just fucked up.

Here's fly looking sexy:

Liam.jpg