Advice Things to do in Tampa/Clearwater/St. Petersburg

For a 9yo?

Looking for legit ideas really. Considering going there for part of spring break. Saw the Tampa Electric Manatee viewing area is open that time of year. Saw Dinosaur world but worried that is for younger kids. Not interested in zoos or amusement parks really either. More stuff we don't have here.

Yeah, Dinosaur world is like younger kids or drunk adults.

isnt that the guy thats in wide debate for being a douche or not? Since he somehow promotes in-captivity breeding through his purchase/rescue of bred cats?
There is another guy in Tampa, Big Cat Joe or some similar name,and he runs a big cat place too, not a good rescue setup from what i have re. They used to advertise like they were affiliated with the Big Cat Rescue on Lazy St, but they are just another roadside attraction, from what I haVe heard. He used to bring a full sized tiger in a tiny cage to car dealership sales to sit in the hot parking lot. :/

There is another guy in Tampa, Big Cat Joe or some similar name,and he runs a big cat place too, not a good rescue setup from what i have re. They used to advertise like they were affiliated with the Big Cat Rescue on Lazy St, but they are just another roadside attraction, from what I haVe heard. He used to bring a full sized tiger in a tiny cage to car dealership sales to sit in the hot parking lot. :/
I would literally lose my mind if I saw that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
@fly @APRIL @Mr. Asa

SCREAM-A-GEDDON
For the past three years, Scream-A-Geddon, located in a frighteningly dark and woodsy part of Pasco County, has built a reputation even beyond Tampa Bay as one of the best haunts around.

Recommended for teens and up, it’s also one of the most intense and interactive. You can be grabbed, separated from your group and thrown into a cell in Blackpool Prison, or in a secret room in Infected: Ground Zero’s quarantine zone — if you choose to don an optional glow necklace that signals consent.

Three new attractions this year include Rage 3D, a scary clown house that makes use of 3-D glasses, and Demon’s Revenge, a witch-themed haunt with lots of animatronics, a priest and an exorcism.

But the most eye-catching has to be Zombie Paintball Assault, where guests report for duty and are loaded onto Zombie Assault Vehicles (apocalyptic, stripped-down school buses) and driven through the woods into the "red zone," where they’ll defend against zombie hordes by firing paintball guns from the windows.

They’ve also added an ax-throwing range to the Monster Midway, where food, beer and wine are served.

GET SCARED

7:30-11 p.m. daily, till 1 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays, Oct. 4-Nov. 3. 27839 Saint Joe Road, Dade City. $19.95-$34.95. (813) 452-5412. screamageddon.com.

zLlol.jpg

@fly @APRIL @Mr. Asa

SCREAM-A-GEDDON
For the past three years, Scream-A-Geddon, located in a frighteningly dark and woodsy part of Pasco County, has built a reputation even beyond Tampa Bay as one of the best haunts around.

Recommended for teens and up, it’s also one of the most intense and interactive. You can be grabbed, separated from your group and thrown into a cell in Blackpool Prison, or in a secret room in Infected: Ground Zero’s quarantine zone — if you choose to don an optional glow necklace that signals consent.

Three new attractions this year include Rage 3D, a scary clown house that makes use of 3-D glasses, and Demon’s Revenge, a witch-themed haunt with lots of animatronics, a priest and an exorcism.

But the most eye-catching has to be Zombie Paintball Assault, where guests report for duty and are loaded onto Zombie Assault Vehicles (apocalyptic, stripped-down school buses) and driven through the woods into the "red zone," where they’ll defend against zombie hordes by firing paintball guns from the windows.

They’ve also added an ax-throwing range to the Monster Midway, where food, beer and wine are served.

GET SCARED

7:30-11 p.m. daily, till 1 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays, Oct. 4-Nov. 3. 27839 Saint Joe Road, Dade City. $19.95-$34.95. (813) 452-5412. screamageddon.com.
Real life Left 4 Dead?

Okay!

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke