WTF Things to do in Denver when you're dead

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,706
2 guys got arrested for loading their dead buddy into their car as they took him out partying for the night. They would leave him in the back seat while they went into bars. They made a point to let him pay for the drinks. After they dropped him back off at home they went back out. Finally at the end of the night they flagged down a cop to tell him they think there buddy might be dead at home.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-two-m...dead-friend-20110915,0,198863.story?track=rss

loved that movie.

weekend_at_bernie_s_16725.jpg

When I saw Evans & Monoco, and the stop @ Shotgun Willy's, I knew exactly which crowd in Denver we were dealing with...

Not all rednecks live in the south.

The Cabaret isn't your normal strip club. It's got a 5 star steakhouse inside. The girls are all clean. Their Friday Prime Rib Lunch Buffet is excellent. And it's only blocks off 16th street.

But I hear you. I spent most of my time either in LoDo, or at one of the various 'The Spot' locations around town.

The Cabaret isn't your normal strip club. It's got a 5 star steakhouse inside. The girls are all clean. Their Friday Prime Rib Lunch Buffet is excellent. And it's only blocks off 16th street.

But I hear you. I spent most of my time either in LoDo, or at one of the various 'The Spot' locations around town.

They are expanding the trains pretty good so here in 6months to a year you'll be able to hit most spots easy in the metro.

They are expanding the trains pretty good so here in 6months to a year you'll be able to hit most spots easy in the metro.

Nice. I was living down in Littleton when they put the first line in going up Santa Fe. The short drive to the Mineral Blvd park n ride made weekend nights worry free.

Denver's lite rail is absolutely fantastic.

Nice. I was living down in Littleton when they put the first line in going up Santa Fe. The short drive to the Mineral Blvd park n ride made weekend nights worry free.

Denver's lite rail is absolutely fantastic.

They are extending the Southeast line all the way to Ridgegate, adding a line out to Golden, and doing the east line out to DIA.

What's Ridgegate? Y'all got a new mall out there? The Line to DIA is way overdue, and will be fantastic.

Hell, that alone makes me want to move back. I'd love to live in Denver and not have to drive at all.

/checks Denver Classifieds.

What's Ridgegate? Y'all got a new mall out there? The Line to DIA is way overdue, and will be fantastic.

Hell, that alone makes me want to move back. I'd love to live in Denver and not have to drive at all.

/checks Denver Classifieds.

Ridgegate is the road just south of Lincoln. The entire south section of the Metro (Lone Tree/Parker) has blown up the past 2 years.

Ridgegate is the road just south of Lincoln. The entire south section of the Metro (Lone Tree/Parker) has blown up the past 2 years.

They always said it would eventually. The discussion that the entire front range area just off the foothills becoming sprawl all the way down to c-springs was constant.

What sounds good is that the area seems to be doing it right instead of build it then work on infrastructure like they do in FL.

They always said it would eventually. The discussion that the entire front range area just off the foothills becoming sprawl all the way down to c-springs was constant.

What sounds good is that the area seems to be doing it right instead of build it then work on infrastructure like they do in FL.

Parker has a city ordinance that you cannot build anything until all of the infrastructure (roads, etc) is completely in place first. I prevents BS housing developments from springing up.

Strip clubs are so lame. I don't understand them.