GAY Things that trigger wonkeye thread

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,580
in this thread i will post everything that I find triggering.

I will start with googles obvious bias against us whiteys

81mitqirtim11.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
What about people who change lanes without using a signal?
Or anyone who doesn't use turn signals in general. Like the guy who looks like he's going straight, so you get behind him but just as the light turns green he puts his signal on then refuses to move into the intersection so everyone behind him has a chance to go!

How the hell are we supposed to know what you're doing if you don't use a signal!?! Fuckers!

Sorry, got caught up in the moment.

Assholes Charlotte people that give me shit and get up in my face for absolutely no reason. For instance the security guard at the Greyhound when I'm walking back to my taxi outside saying "you have business here?" Of course I have business here I just took a piss in your bathroom. "Can you show me id?" "No I can't show you fuking ID. Go fuc Go fuc yourself have a nice day"

In my head.

Or anyone who doesn't use turn signals in general. Like the guy who looks like he's going straight, so you get behind him but just as the light turns green he puts his signal on then refuses to move into the intersection so everyone behind him has a chance to go!

How the hell are we supposed to know what you're doing if you don't use a signal!?! Fuckers!

whamin drivers or on cell phone

when i worked at sears we had to scan customers receipts when they used the kiosk to pick up held items. We had to bring the item to the customer and scan their receipt in a certain amount of time or we got written up. well it was getting close to the time limit and this fucking family did not understand English so i finally yelled EL-RECEIPTO it must have been close enough because they took out their receipt.

No man. You’re right.

Newer Toyota in front of me this morning going up the hill that the limit is 25 and everyone goes 30+ except for this fucker. Going 19. Then 15. I get closer. Approaching the intersection. Now she’s down to maybe 12 mph.

My son is like “Honk. Honk!” afraid of missing his train. I said “No, this may be a drunk with a gun waiting for someone to honk.”

Then I see it’s a bitch putting hand lotion on while driving. If that fucking cunt even tries to be in front of my again and do that, I’m hitting her and pushing her off the road.

Self driving cars can’t get here soon enough. People are too stupid to be allowed to drive.