GAY Things that trigger wonkeye thread

No man. You’re right.

Newer Toyota in front of me this morning going up the hill that the limit is 25 and everyone goes 30+ except for this fucker. Going 19. Then 15. I get closer. Approaching the intersection. Now she’s down to maybe 12 mph.

My son is like “Honk. Honk!” afraid of missing his train. I said “No, this may be a drunk with a gun waiting for someone to honk.”

Then I see it’s a bitch putting hand lotion on while driving. If that fucking cunt even tries to be in front of my again and do that, I’m hitting her and pushing her off the road.

Self driving cars can’t get here soon enough. People are too stupid to be allowed to drive.
I just got a Woody.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Immigrant
when i worked at sears we had to scan customers receipts when they used the kiosk to pick up held items. We had to bring the item to the customer and scan their receipt in a certain amount of time or we got written up. well it was getting close to the time limit and this fucking family did not understand English so i finally yelled EL-RECEIPTO it must have been close enough because they took out their receipt.

You took a page right out of Professor Limbaugh’s Spanish handbook. Just add “El” in front and “O” behind any English word and it’s spanish, or should be.

[beaver]

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and adi
other pics that trigger @King Wickie

Chicago+Bears+v+Green+Bay+Packers+zumIcI8l_hel.jpg

and i didnt copy paste that
hard work and all that
went through all the songs today new album tour starts on the 6th

• Love
Reactions: OOD