Things that scare me

If you did a little more research globally you would see that it has less to do with hormones used to spawn growth and activity in animals and more to do with human fat intake. Women in less developed countries subsisting on diets of proteins and carbohydrates with very low body fat percentages tend to delay puberty until sometimes as late as 17 years old. Tree-hugging cassandras in our country with big book deals revolving in their eyes tend to aim their attentions on the beef and dairy industries when the simple answer lies in healthier eating. We're actually lucky to have fat, fuckable kids. Don't believe everything you see on CNN. (Sorry, WAW;) )

So our non-fat children reaching sexual maturity at 11 and 12 do so because...

I hear how great of a feeling it is, but I have no desire to have kids. It's a great feeling being able to leave the house and go on a vacation without a screaming kid or two. It's a great feeling to spend my paycheck on my retirement and not a college fund. It's a great feeling doing things for each other as a couple and not for the kid thats on a pedistool. It's a great feeling to keep my body the way it is.

My mom swears I'll grow out of this. I've been this way since I was a child tho.

yea... you do have moments where you miss the pre kid days. :(

But then again, my life was basically spent in front of a monitor... so no real loss for me.

Just image that is a sick little kitty thats really fucked in the head and possibly inbred so that he has no hearing and 7 toes on one paw.

that's called a hemingway cat

If you did a little more research globally you would see that it has less to do with hormones used to spawn growth and activity in animals and more to do with human fat intake. Women in less developed countries subsisting on diets of proteins and carbohydrates with very low body fat percentages tend to delay puberty until sometimes as late as 17 years old. Tree-hugging cassandras in our country with big book deals revolving in their eyes tend to aim their attentions on the beef and dairy industries when the simple answer lies in healthier eating. We're actually lucky to have fat, fuckable kids. Don't believe everything you see on CNN. (Sorry, WAW;) )

them's fightin' words :mad:

:p

Most of the girls in my sister's fourth grade class (9-10 year olds) get their periods already. I can't say what the reason is, but any one of them can get pregnant. It really isn't that far fetched. I still think the reason for all of this is hormones in milk and meat. Perhaps it's both the things that we eat and what we put in them that is causing the issue.

I had to look him up, once I did I LOL'd.

From wiki:
wikipedia said:
Mixed race daughter

Shortly after Thurmond's death on June 26, 2003, Essie Mae Washington-Williams publicly revealed that she was Strom Thurmond's illegitimate daughter. She was born to an African American maid, Carrie "Tunch" Butler (1909–1947), on October 12, 1925, when Butler was 16 and Thurmond was 22. Thurmond met Washington-Williams when she was 16. He helped pay her way through college and later paid her sums of money in cash or, through a nephew, checks. These payments extended well into her adult life.[5] Washington-Williams has stated that she did not reveal she was Thurmond's daughter during his lifetime because it "wasn't to either advantage of either one of us"[5] and that she kept silent out of love and respect for her father.[6] She denies that there was an agreement between the two to keep her connection to Thurmond silent.[5]

After Washington-Williams came forward, the Thurmond family publicly acknowledged her parentage. Many close friends and staff members had long suspected this to have been the case, stating that Thurmond had always taken a great amount of interest in Washington-Williams and that she was granted a degree of access to the Senator more appropriate to a family member than to a member of the public.