Things that scare me

Not having a child... ewww say goodbye to freedom and say hello to a life of responsibility.

I realize I'll probably never convince you, but kids really aren't as bad as you think they are. I throughouly enjoy my kids 90 percent of the time, it's only about 10 percent that I want to give them back.

I realize I'll probably never convince you, but kids really aren't as bad as you think they are. I throughouly enjoy my kids 90 percent of the time, it's only about 10 percent that I want to give them back.

:lol: I know. :heart:

I just don't have that internal instinct to breed. :hs:

Except more and more little girls are getting titties and periods as early as 10 now. But that has nothing to do with the hormone enemas we blast our foods with. That's simply illogical.

:shifty:

If you did a little more research globally you would see that it has less to do with hormones used to spawn growth and activity in animals and more to do with human fat intake. Women in less developed countries subsisting on diets of proteins and carbohydrates with very low body fat percentages tend to delay puberty until sometimes as late as 17 years old. Tree-hugging cassandras in our country with big book deals revolving in their eyes tend to aim their attentions on the beef and dairy industries when the simple answer lies in healthier eating. We're actually lucky to have fat, fuckable kids. Don't believe everything you see on CNN. (Sorry, WAW;) )