Things that scare me

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I will be 35 years old on May 11th. I don't care at all about the age itself. The problem lies in small reality checks. I was scanning through the St. Pete Times website and came across this pic of a guy who is watching his son play at UF. If I was to have a child at 17 said child would be 18 this year thus making him eligible to enter college and play ball. This mother fucker could be me if he had better taste in hats. Fuck...

gators-300.jpg

I will be 35 years old on May 11th. I don't care at all about the age itself. The problem lies in small reality checks. I was scanning through the St. Pete Times website and came across this pic of a guy who is watching his son play at UF. If I was to have a child at 17 said child would be 18 this year thus making him eligible to enter college and play ball. This mother fucker could be me if he had better taste in hats. Fuck...

gators-300.jpg

my dad had all 3 of his kids by my age which is precisely why I've not entered into the bonds of marriage...I turn 35 on nov. 1...holy fuck that sounds old :\

:lol:

Just imagine if you had had a child at 10. He or she would be 25 right now, possibly with kids of their own. You could be a grandpa right now, at the age of 34. Jesus Christ.

Conversely ShawnDavid will be likely pushing 60 when he's pushing his kids out the door, albeit slowly and with heavy applications of Bengay.

You are completely fucked in the head.

Shawn has a kid at 10
Shawn's kid has a kid at 10
Shawn's kid's kid has a kid at 10.

At 34 Shawn is a great grandfather, and his great grandchild is already almost half way (by precedent) to making him a great, great grandfather. ALL AT THE AGE OF 34. SWEET HOLY CRAP SHIT.

not for a dude...girls can MAYBE in .000001 % of cases hit puberty that early but I've never heard of it in a male

With the shit we put in our food these days, we'll have kindergarteners with pubes in a couple of generations.

There are kids out there having kids at the age of 10.

...by teddy bears.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=p23AdNZ78jI[/YOUTUBE]

With the shit we put in our food these days, we'll have kindergarteners with pubes in a couple of generations.

This is a conspiracy brought about by parents and grandparents who get uncomfortable when daddy's little girl gets titties. Fortunately for Ape her parents didn't have to go through this.

Conversely ShawnDavid will be likely pushing 60 when he's pushing his kids out the door, albeit slowly and with heavy applications of Bengay.

This is true. At that point I'll just be a skull in a pickled pigs' feet jar with some neon lights and a morphine drip I can click with my teeth.

My sister and her hubby had kid 1 and 2 when they were 16 and 18. Both will be out in college by the time they are both 36.

But they fucked up and just had another one! :lol:

This is a conspiracy brought about by parents and grandparents who get uncomfortable when daddy's little girl gets titties. Fortunately for Ape her parents didn't have to go through this.

I've been past that point for ten years now, my parents are now crossing their fingers for me.

Except more and more little girls are getting titties and periods as early as 10 now. But that has nothing to do with the hormone enemas we blast our foods with. That's simply illogical.

:shifty:

I'd rather have concave boobs than have a child.

Ethan had his first soccer game last weekend. Scored two goals and assisted on the third. His team won 3-1.

Point is, you can't send concave titties to Europe to land lucrative contracts.