things i don't mind paying tax for

I have a kid. whom I pay child support on and care for to the best of my ability. yet I am not a drain on humanity.

trash doesn't have a set color. but it stinks none the less.

I said with kids too. You know you are the exception not the rule.

Hush your face.

So white kids don't have loads of kids or need benefits? It was a gross and probably wrong generalisation, pretty ignorant too. Just say sorry :p

I'd say way more white people claim benefits than minorities do in this country, in fact I'd say that the whites are trashier too.

So white kids don't have loads of kids or need benefits? It was a gross and probably wrong generalisation, pretty ignorant too. Just say sorry :p

I'd say way more white people claim benefits than minorities do in this country, in fact I'd say that the whites are trashier too.
dirty chavs

I have a kid. whom I pay child support on and care for to the best of my ability. yet I am not a drain on humanity.

trash doesn't have a set color. but it stinks none the less.
Last part I agree with. I was talking about my personal experience though. Dont get all up on the black part because it applies to you, I also bitched about public transportation and emergency services, which I imagine you have have in atlanta and I dont.

I bet Scotland is the single largest drain on your public finances. Again I was talking about where I live.

I also believe I mentioned treating everyone on their own merits in the other thread which you objected to simply on the basis that power corrupts. Dont try to bury me homey, I hate everyone equally.

Last part I agree with. I was talking about my personal experience though. Dont get all up on the black part because it applies to you, I also bitched about public transportation and emergency services, which I imagine you have have in atlanta and I dont.

I bet Scotland is the single largest drain on your public finances. Again I was talking about where I live.

I also believe I mentioned treating everyone on their own merits in the other thread which you objected to simply on the basis that power corrupts. Dont try to bury me homey, I hate everyone equally.

Scotland sounds like a pretty nice place to live actually, things seem to run better there and have better services etc. Although maybe that's due to lack of population. They still have schools in Scotland with like 12 pupils, all different ages. :lol:

Ok I was wrong. Looking at the gross value added and unemployment rate Wales is the largest drain on your economy. Scotland is about equal with the west midlands :p and London is pulling down the most money.

I'm in Michigan not Atlanta. Our public transportation system blows.

Education, but I wish more went there, parks (most of what we use are in communiites and covered by HOAs though, we don't visit the big city parks often), infrastructure (although they could be done much more efficiently and cost less I'm sure), military. I'm sure I could think of more if I tried harder.

I certainly don't have a problem with paying taxes it just never seems to be being used in a smart way, and I think that's where the problem lies with most people. Way too much waste.

If I paid income tax, I would want it to stay in my community. I don't like big government, or any government for that matter.